Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

review of mudlite xl's

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default review of mudlite xl's

i just wanted to do a quick review (i know there are a bunch) of the mudlites i put on the 400. Originally i was worried b/c we do alot of very aggressive trail riding with massive mudholes thrown in here and there, and that the mudlites wouldnt do very good on the trails, but after this weekend they totally convinced me. i me, i pointed this thing any which way on the trail and the quad just went. it was great, they handled moguls, jumps, and rocky terrain excellently. the recovery angle for them was great when i hit a jump cockeyed and landed sideways and was able to recover at over 20mph. we did high speed sections of very bumpy stuff, im talking like 40mph for a good 1/8th mile at a time, and they soaked up the bumps well and tracked straight. the lugs on the sidewalls enabled me to ride the side of ruts and climb out of them easily if need be.

overall 9 out of 10 (b/c nothings perfect)

Old 07-21-2007, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default review of mudlite xl's

I just installed another set of mudlite XL's myself. Previous set had two flat tires so I changed out the whole set. Seems that a brown bear liked them too as that is what knawed the holes in them.

I wonder if a bear chewing on your ATV tires is a form of baiting?....

SJ