Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The thundercats is in production NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The thundercats is in production NOW!

My dealer hust told me that the FIRST new Tcat will be rolling off the productionline as of November 2nd. Cant wait for mine to be shipped. Hopefully within a couple of weeks.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ManitoulinBoombasic that's good new's do you think you will get one of the first to come in ? I've head that most dealer's would only get from 1 to 4 unit's each , have you already made a down payment on one ; or are you just on a waiting list and how many unit's are your dealer going to get in on the first shipment ? I've heard that there are some people who have already paid for their's and are just waiting for them to come in ! Like Can Am's new Spyder there are only going to be serveral dealers that get the first one's and they're suppose to be like 1 to 4 unit's per dealer and they said California , Florida , Texas , Tennessee and a few other states spread out mostly in the coastal port's if my sourse know's what he's talking about ! As for the New ThunderCat's i wish AC would've changed the design on the 2006 model's to the new chassis design for all the AC from the 400/500/650H1 back when i bought my 400 ! I really like how they lowered the seat height 5 inch's for the center of gravity is on the new ThunderCat 1000 , i wouldn't want the 950cc engine ; but i would love to have the new changes to the chassis design on the 2006 AC 400 i bought ! .....

Old 11-01-2007, 11:41 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

Does big cc mean power? the Outlander 500 will keep up with a 680 Rincon and beat a 600 Sportsman. The thunder Cat still is usinging a SOHC why not a DOHC like the performance 4 strokes use? We will wait for ManitoulinBoombastic report.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Trailblazer

Yes I have already out the money down on one. My dealer will be getting three.
As for a report. as soon as I get mine I will share all info on my new machine. I just sold my Renegade. I was hoping to keep it till I got the new Kitty. So that I could race them together.But the guy made me an offer that i could not refuse.
The renegade did 70mph on awell packed grasvel road in 1000ft. and had a top speed of between 77 and 81mph depending on which tires were on it.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TLC

Does big cc mean power? the Outlander 500 will keep up with a 680 Rincon and beat a 600 Sportsman. The thunder Cat still is usinging a SOHC why not a DOHC like the performance 4 strokes use? We will wait for ManitoulinBoombastic report.[IMG][/IMG][

Anything will beat a 600 Sportsman, so thats irrelevant, and i believe the Thundercat is a twin, isnt it?

Old 11-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Here is a good review.

http://www.atvsource.com/artic...thundercat_1000_p1.htm

Old 11-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Trailblazer

Bad news from the Boys at Arctic Cat. They have delayed the production of the new Thundercat for 8 more weeks.Them Bast...ds. Oh well might as well prepare for the upcoming sledding season.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Trailblazer

each cat dealer is allowed 3 t-cats. keep the amod they get the demandthey wantunt down an

Old 11-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Trailblazer

http://www.atvscene.com/machin...hundercat9501-08.html

this one has a 5 min video. the only video ive ever seen of it cept one on youtube that is brutal.lol but watch the vid it says the top speed and shows one wheelies and doing a brakestand. drool. watched it 20 times already

Old 11-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

It is my understanding that as of last friday production was on for the 200 early release units. Now it is also my understanding that only premire dealers were getting any of this first and only run for 2007. The rest would be built and shipped in early 2008 with production starting back up in January. My dealer had just got off the phone with his factory rep friday afternoon when he called me to tell me I would have my machine in 2 weeks. If that has changed yet again I am going to be a little more than just POed.

Quick Reply: The thundercats is in production NOW!