Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

tires/sacrifices

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2001, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zipy,

No offense, but your post was alittle hard to read. SO if I miss under stood what you said could you please correct me??

Whats that about an FMF pipe??? FMF had considered making a Pipe for the AC 500 last year. Infact, James Lucky had the part number and everything in there catalog then when I called FMF up they said they changed there mind and were not gonna make it. Are you saying that they want to make it now???

I don't know WTF Jeff is talking about. Call him back and ask him if all those holes in his body have punched out some brain cells. IF I had to give the FIRST lift kit a number from 1-10 it would probaly be in the 7 range. Thats cause the directions have a couple flaws in them, they include unnessicary parts, and it's kind a hard to put the front lift on when you are alone. Thats cause you have to slightly you have to compress the shock slightly, balance it to keep it from pushing inward(towards the quad) or outward(towards you), then you have to mount the support braket to the a-arm with a u-bolt.

Now I have finished the new lift kit and love it. I need to install the front one to test fit it. I'm gonna work on that Wendsday if I don't go to work(The g/f has me for tomorrow). I'm sure it will fit, but I want to make sure I keep Greg happy and don't give him something that he can't use.