Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

A solution for the multiple posts! (some should read this)

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2000, 02:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To keep yourself from making a million copies of the same post, try this. After you hit the "SUBMIT" button and the browser just sits there saying "waiting for reply", wait a few seconds and let it keep saying that. Then after 5 or ten seconds, hit the back button on your browser. (you can still go forward and not lose what you typed) Then when you are back at the thread that you posted to with all the other posts, hit the "Reload" or "Refresh" button and let the page reload. Scroll down and check to see if the thing that you just tried to submit shows up. If it did, then just go back to the main topic and carry on. If it did not, you can always hit the "Forward" button and try it again. This will save you a lot of duplicate posts.

Old 02-14-2000, 02:36 PM
JKB
Pro Rider

Dear Andy
thanks for the posting info. I appreciate your comments on my post "which Machine". It is interesting in that my first choice 2 months ago was the Kawi, but then after reading the review on the Honda 350ES I quickly changed to the Honda. Then last weekend I was at a camp and someone showed up with a King Quad and all the ATV owners present said this is the only way to go. There opinion ,I think was based on getting where you want to go and did not involve fun riding.

Regards, Jim

Old 02-14-2000, 11:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jim, My pick for the most overall fun quad of the litter is the Rancher. It hits all of the bases just like the reviews claim, and can hang with any of the rest in speed, tough situations, and rider comfort. A great all around bike.

Old 02-15-2000, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

Andy don't forget to tell about how fast the foreman 400 is. It can outrun that ol 300EX anyday of the week!

Tabletopping as someone said over on the Polaris forums. This is for us not them. We aren't paying for this so let it go. If it wasn't so slow I would be very pleased, but until they get all the bugs worked out just don't post. That will solve your problem but I don't think an extra 10-20 seconds is going to hurt me too much. They have enough trouble trying to get this new software going from what I can tell without people like you coming on here and griping about it. Go out and ride and have some fun until it is up and working.