Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Service Manual

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2002, 06:30 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys
Does anyone know were I could get a good repair manual for my 03 400I. Just bought this thing on Aug. 3 and man I didn't know there was soooo many trails here. I am just passed 500 Miles on it and I will be sending it off for its 1st and only free service.

Just a note was riding yesterday and was following some new trails/deffenetly ATV trails. No sign like no trespassing, and all of a sudden wire in my front bumper [looks like a land owner guy maybe]. Was put there on purpose. I had no damage because somehow I saw it at the last minute and was able to stop. I will however be letting the club know. If there would have been a sign I would have turned around. Just a little thought while we are out having fun

Old 09-16-2002, 08:45 PM
TG1
Pro Rider

The only place to get a cat manual is back at the dealer. I bought one a 02 edition which covers all the models of that year. It's going to run about $50 but worth every cent. How's the 400i treating you? Thanks for posting your experience, it a good thing to mention because we never no what's lurking around the corner. It's too bad the land owner didn’t post a couple of signs, what if someone gets hurt or killed? I understand that some land owners’ property is misused, as a group we need to police each other. Sorry I don't mean to preach it just bothers me when few ATVers do dumb sh*t...

Old 09-17-2002, 03:16 AM
Trailblazer

Hey TGI!! how do you like your 375!! Sorry to change the subject I
also need to get a service repair manual for mine I have a question for you TGI what exact model of suzuki engine is on ours? I have not been able to find out yet. I have also been serching for engine mods and the only mod I have found is a jetting kit that they say will increase the power 5% from rocky mountain atv.I would love to find
a performance exhaust system for it.

Old 09-17-2002, 08:17 AM
TG1
Pro Rider

I like my 375, it may not be the fastest but it has enough power to keep up with the big boys. The engine it self likes to rev, and has enough low end torque so low is only needed in extreme conditions. The engine (I believe) is a DR350, which has been modified for ATVs; also it's the same in the Suzuki Eiger (no matter what any dealer say... I had one tell me they are completely different, just the same displacement). As for performance parts we are currently in the hold and wait model. Hopefully Blackmagic will start cranking out parts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2002, 01:49 AM
Trailblazer

Thanks TG1! I agree.I like mine to! And you are right it will keep up with the big boys. I did find the jetting kit at rocky mountain! I noticed that a few others have found that to. and read that one you were talking to who installed the kit as you know form
reading and replying in here. If it is true 5% engine hp increase! I will be installing one on mine soon. Well thanks again ride hard!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2002, 08:43 PM
TG1
Pro Rider

I've got to thumb through Rocky Mt and find the jet kit. What page is it on? You have any goodies on your 375?

Old 09-19-2002, 01:49 AM
Trailblazer

It is on the online catalog at rockymountainatv.com! when you get in the catalog you have to narrow down your search to your make and model
thats how I stumbled across it. I dont have any goodies yet!! I am looking at the itp 589 m/s tires and also looking at either the warn or ramsey winch. I think the jet kit is going to be the first mod I do though. I wrote Black magic.com an email and they said no mods yet but said new products are do to come out soon for new models. maybe ours will be one of them. I am searching hard for a perfomance exhaust system for the 375!! NO LUCK SOFAR!! I think with a jet kit an exhuast and a k&n performance air filter we will notice a whole new beast!!! well talk to you soon!!AS ALWAYS RIDE HARD!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2002, 11:57 PM
Range Rover

check on ebay theyve got atv service manuals by the boatload

Old 09-20-2002, 12:16 AM
Trailblazer

I know which ones you are talking about! but when I emailed him for my pacific model he replied that they were copy's of a microfish parts book not a service manual. But that might of been all he had for my model. The ebay add does say service manuals.

Old 09-20-2002, 08:44 AM
Trailblazer

Can you tell me how you searched for atv service manuals. I tried that search on ebay and found nothing. Maybe you could give me the guys email.
THanx oBj

Quick Reply: Service Manual