Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Support our Troops

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Support our Troops

I know this is the wheeler forum, but

Support our troops, they are facing tough times ahead. Baghdad will be tough to take. Let's all hope our hero's make it home safe. It's tougher out there than you think.

Old 03-25-2003, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

Even thinking of them up here in Nova Scotia. (Regardless of our PMs decisions)

Old 03-25-2003, 11:16 PM
Range Rover

I'm from western Canada and most of us support your troops.
God Bless America.

Old 03-25-2003, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the support guys.

When I see our guys getting taken captive or getting killed in the war I feel kind of stupid wondering if my wheeler will make it through the mudhole or not.

Old 03-26-2003, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

YES

We All need to back our president regardless. War is already here. No need in letting out troops down by not supporting. Everyone needs to remember how they felt when our towers fell. Our country did not get where it is today from all of us backing down! Our freedom is the god given right that noone will ever threat. EVen if it is a possiblity of WMDs they should be taken out. My little boy has a long life ahead of him"if god is whilling" and I will stand up salute my god and my country for what they are defending. I am very proud to be an American Firefighter defending my homeland and Damn proud of my country my god and my resident!!!

Saddam,Osoma,the North Korean guy,and kernal kudofiea"libiya" must go!! And I support the removal of these leaders 100%

But regardles how you feel about President Bush, He has BIG *****!!! and doesnt take anys SH&t when it comes to a threat to his people and his country

May god be with our tropps our president and the fanilies of all the soliders who make the ultimate sacrifice for the "MIGHTY RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!!

GO U-S-A

Old 03-27-2003, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

Out of all the poeple in this forum only four of us has voiced support for our troops.

You should all be ashamed especially if you are a red blooded American!

Stand up and shout out support for our young American and coalition forces given their lives to protect ours. Be glad you dont live in a country were you arent aloud to make enough money to afford a Four wheeler.
People take things forgranted!

Salute O glory and all it stands for,just like our fore Fathers did who made it possible to gain our independence, and what we now know as God given freedom!

Remember all those who made that ultimate sacrafice on 9-11. I had 143 brothers parish in an instant. Im damn proud to be an American,and a American Fire Fighter! I am proud of President Bush and his outstanding leadership which shows the world WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE WHO THREATENS OUR INDEPENDENCE NO MATTER WHAT!!

Old 03-27-2003, 08:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] as a Canadian i support what your troops in Iraq are doing My governments decision will come to haunt us in the future .Bush foregives but never foregets .wish stormin Norman finnished the jog but Bush Sr wouldn t let him. monk-boy

Old 03-27-2003, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

Yes! Supprt our troops. Pray for their safe return.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] GOD BLESS AMERICA

Old 03-28-2003, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

I support our troops and this action 110%, have from the beggining. I am ashamed, not of our President, but of the response of some of our fellow Americans. Some of which apparently may be on this forum according to the response to this post. If you haven't heard the song by Mark Worley "Have you Forgotten" you need to hear it, everyone needs to here it. These protesters should all be dropped over Bagdad, so they can see what its like to be shot in the back, like the Iraqi citizens that are trying to get out of harms way. As a christian nation we should help those who can't help themselves. I could go on and on, but I won't. I would have posted sooner but I've been away from my computer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2003, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

Agreed, there is a reason people can protest. America in general has provided that freedom. Its their right to protest. But the American (an allied) troops are just doing their job. Im in Canada but eveyday i wonder how many American and allied troops are getting killed, torturted etc. I support the effort plain and simple. Reason? So i can enjoy my freedom even up here for the future. This is why my avatar is an american flag, so i do NOT forget the soldiers efforts.

Quick Reply: Support our Troops