ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

I have yet to see another one

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 12:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have yet to see another one

My dad bought an ATC 200 in either 81 or 82. I have yet to see another like it. It is an 81 (i think, maybe an 82) Honda 200, just a plain 200, no E, S, X or anything. I believe that this has been the most bullet proof thing i've ever came across. Now remember it is an 81, Everything is original, except the gas tank (started rusting on the bottom), this includes tires, grips, everything. As long as the the tires are even pressure, you can stand it up till the factory trailer hitch hits and ride a wheelie forever.

Just curious, b/c i've never seen another exactly like it.

Jonesy

Old 02-27-2004, 12:45 AM
The Facility
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have yet to see another one

Around here, it's like the move to fourwheelers never happened. There are maybe 50 models of the ATC you decribe within 20 miles of my house and all in running condition....I don't think any are as clean as the one you decribe though.

Now, don't get me wrong here, there are plenty of quads around here. In fact, the #1 Honda and #1 Yamaha dealers in sales within the United States are located in my state, but the three wheeler never died here and doesn't show any sign of dying in the near future.

But, one in the condition you decribed is hard to come by and is a classic. I wouldn't put it away. Ride that thing!!