ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   ATC 3-Wheelers (https://atvconnection.com/forums/atc-3-wheelers/)
-   -   why do u love trikes... (https://atvconnection.com/forums/atc-3-wheelers/178866-why-do-u-love-trikes.html)

ishmael 11-03-2004 07:18 PM

why do u love trikes...

why do u like trikes i love them because there more fun harder to ride and its not like a quad where everyone has one so why do u like them??

deathman53 11-03-2004 09:25 PM

why do u love trikes...

the skill required to ride them, the strange looks when you pass quads, and people seem to either say "he's crazy", or "wow,this guy really knows how to ride". I get real strange looks, especially how I ride mine, jumping 30-40-50 ft tabletops , being able to keep up with the more stock like bikes and the general shock from the new guys at the track when they see me passing poeple and jumping, whoops, etc like I do. The last time I was at chattsworth, 4 or 5 guys out of the whole place could keep up with me, it was a great victory for trikes.

HA2 11-03-2004 10:39 PM

why do u love trikes...

i like that "feel"

pendejo 11-04-2004 01:28 AM

why do u love trikes...

Because it pisses people off, thats why I like them!

MY86ATC350X 11-04-2004 01:41 AM

why do u love trikes...

Originally posted by: pendejo
Because it pisses people off, thats why I like them!
yea it does. its cool though, they just stare and trip, they say look at that old trike ill smoke it, but when they line up and the trike wins they start trippn' out even more. like this dude had a modded 350 warrior he was talking smack that its an old 350x engine that sucks, when i raced him and beated him he was trippn hard.

mrtrikes 11-04-2004 07:49 AM

why do u love trikes...

There just heaps of fun to ride .I cant think of anything more fun than riding through the dunes on my old 200x . YE HA ....

conig 11-04-2004 11:44 AM

why do u love trikes...

nastalgia (spelling)

as well as the other thiongs listed.

344PV 11-04-2004 01:32 PM

why do u love trikes...

because i am poor

ThrashAndCrash 11-04-2004 01:40 PM

why do u love trikes...

1. They are 100+ pounds lighter than quads
2. Cheaper to find than most quads
3. Usually cheaper parts prices (the ones you can find![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])
4. They "hey look....he's nuts" comments
5. AND the other trike rideres are always COOL/ They know what it is all about![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Lomax 11-04-2004 03:25 PM

why do u love trikes...

1. A blast to ride
2. Very rare in comparision to the amount of quads around
3. You get all the strange looks
4. There aint nothing like gettin on a 20 year old trike and wasting a 2 year old Fourwheeler
5. Show me a Fourwheeler that gets around in the woods as well
6. I like to restore these machines as close to original as I can while keeping the price of them down so that people that never had a trike can have a chance to enjoy something that they have never had before. My 185s sets on the showroom and draws more attention than any other item that I have in this building. It reminds people where it all started and how much fun it was to have them.