ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2003, 10:53 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!

I NEVER GOT MY CORE CHARGE BACK EITHER. I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND.

Old 07-01-2003, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

The only way Trinity can stay in business is by cheating people out of their money.

Old 07-01-2003, 03:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Guess they make a lot of money then huh...lol

Old 07-11-2003, 01:18 AM
Range Rover

There is a difference in being sponsered and being a consumer...... So this argument you guys are having is bullchit. Of course any given company will give their sponser top notch service..... and the regular customers, seems to get the short end of the stick a majority fo the time.... I back WP because I know him, and I seen what his quad can do.... But at the same token, I can feel for those who are feeling bitter bout Trinity because they are sooo backlogged and unable to keep up with the demand. My only question here is, if harry is that good, then why does he not have the business sense to expand the business to accomodate the growth of the business???

Old 07-11-2003, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

Zhvonte, I noticed you have a LRD kit not a trinity. WP is not sponsered by trinity, they might give him a small discount. Trinity only sponsers two people Jeremy schell and josh starrett. This agruement isn't bull. Trinity just flat out has f@cked up customer service. By the way, Trinity isn't backlogged, they are just lazy and take their time on doing the work.

Old 07-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

hard to backlog an assembly line...

Old 07-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ORANGE400exRACER
Zhvonte, I noticed you have a LRD kit not a trinity. WP is not sponsered by trinity, they might give him a small discount. Trinity only sponsers two people Jeremy schell and josh starrett. This agruement isn't bull. Trinity just flat out has f@cked up customer service. By the way, Trinity isn't backlogged, they are just lazy and take their time on doing the work.
I am quite sure Trinity sponsers more than jeremy and josh.... But you must know than what I know..... I think I will let WP confirm either way.... I am not going to argue on this one....

What concrete proof can you provide Trinity's workforce are lazy? I been there before, and see them running around like a chicken with his head cut off does not prove to me that they're being lazy.....

Old 07-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

i dont think any buisness does anything right anymore my local atv dealers are crap i took in my quad to get serviced and the next day i picked it up and they (forgot )to put oil in it...if you wont something done right do it ur self these days...

Old 07-11-2003, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Zhvonte
[Q

I am quite sure Trinity sponsers more than jeremy and josh.... But you must know than what I know..... I think I will let WP confirm either way.... I am not going to argue on this one....

What concrete proof can you provide Trinity's workforce are lazy? I been there before, and see them running around like a chicken with his head cut off does not prove to me that they're being lazy.....

I race WP almost every time I go out, I ride with him and I always bullchit with him. WP is one of my riding and racing buddies. I only live twenty minute away from him. As for trinty, I know about four guys that work there and two of them don't like working there because of the lack of customer service.

Old 07-12-2003, 04:03 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ORANGE400exRACER
Originally posted by: Zhvonte
[Q

I race WP almost every time I go out, I ride with him and I always bullchit with him. WP is one of my riding and racing buddies. I only live twenty minute away from him. As for trinty, I know about four guys that work there and two of them don't like working there because of the lack of customer service.

Well, you must know him better than I do.... I just go by what I hear.... nothing more....

Quick Reply: Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!