ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

South Mississippi winter MX series

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRMA winter MX series (Loiusiana/Mississippi)

Ok, here is the schedule:

jan 10 rock hill (rained out will rescedual)
jan 17 the landing ----THIS WEEKEND round 1
jan 24 sunset
jan 31 denham creek

feb 7 sunset
feb 14 denham creek
feb 21 the landing
feb 28 rock hill

gates open a 9, practice at 10:30, riders meeting at 11:45
first class $20 additional classes $15
a drawing for a pit bike will be at the end of the serise between all class series winners

Old 01-13-2004, 08:48 AM
Range Rover

HI MXMIKE,

I AM THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE RACE IN HAMMOND, LA. IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN GIVE ME DIRECTIONS TO THE TRACK. I AM COMING FROM GULFPORT, MS.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATED. THANKS

Old 01-13-2004, 05:09 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Mike, I missed the Kentwood race, but I would like to try & make the Hammond race, how is the track there? Do they also run the amauter quad class? Do the quads still run on Sat? Thanks, later

Old 01-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider

A bunch of us bailed out on that other srma series. They tried to make one class out the mini quads. They let a blaster and 3 custom framed mini quads (If you can say that, They were as big as the blaster) with cr 85 dirtbike motors in them race with the 50's and 90's and scored it all together. We pack up and left. We will be racing this series now. It starts this weekend!!!!!!

Old 01-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

To get to Hammond coming from Gulfport............ Take I-10 east to I- 12 east. Get off the airport exit
its right after the Robert exit. Take right. Go to the end of that road aprox 2 miles and you will come to a dead end were you can go left or right. Go left. Aprox 2 miles you will come to a red light. There will be a gas station/subway on the right hand corner. Take a right there. Go down aprox 10 miles and holeshot mx will be on the left. That track has very tecnacal BIG jumps. Be carefull and good luck.

Old 01-14-2004, 04:22 PM
Range Rover

Hey,mxmike thanks for the info. is there a sunday race at the landing? They have one for the hammond race but the atv are only racing on sat. and i cant make it for sat. are they racing on sunday at the landing and if so what are the times.

Old 01-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Its just Saturday at the Landing. Sorry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2004, 07:27 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Mike, are the quad classes going to be the same for them, I know in the past Rock Hill & the landing only offered the minis & open quad. Where are the other 2 tracks, I haven't heard of them? Later

Old 01-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

Those are the 2 classes that was on the flyer. The other two Petal and New Agustus are suposed to be with in a half hr of rock hill .Dont Quote me on that though.We haven't been to eather one. I cant find the flyer but I will try and find there phone #'s for you so you can get directions. I am hopeing to have a nuff 50's so they will score them seperat but we will not know till we get there I guess? You should come. I am finally getting back in the mix too.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Trailblazer
Default South Mississippi winter MX series

We won't be going to the one this weekend, (report card came home, not good) he will be grounded for this weekend, he really hates it, but he made the grades. Hopefully we will get a good report during next week, & I can talk momma into lifting the "ban". So we will shoot for the one at Sunset, I will need directions, so if you can get them I would appreciate it. Thanks

Quick Reply: South Mississippi winter MX series