ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Dirt Rioet???

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 02:00 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dirt Rioet???

Who went to the huevos Dirt Rioet? I thought it was pretty dumb my slef. The free style was realy pathetic. The racing was cool and exciting. I thought that coolest part was when the guy on the drz 110 hit the freestyle ramp and bailed. The movie is the same as all the other huevos movies just with different footage but it was still alright but nothing to exciting.

Old 12-17-2003, 10:47 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dirt Rioet???

It was OK, but then I only had to drive 10 minutes to get there! I would definitely have been disapointed if I had driven down from UTAH!! I was expecting way more industry vendors than there were.

Old 12-18-2003, 02:21 AM
Range Rover
Default Dirt Rioet???

We didn't just drive down there to watch the dirt riot we drove down to race in the last round of itpquad cross and the dirt riot was just a bonus

Old 12-18-2003, 02:28 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dirt Rioet???

Maybe this will be an anual thing, and it will get better with time??????

Old 12-19-2003, 12:35 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Dirt Rioet???

Old 12-19-2003, 12:37 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Dirt Rioet???

if it was so pathetic, why didnt you show us you could do any better???? i didnt do much in the freestyle, because of a recently sprained wrist, a bent axle, and only about 20 minutes of practice.

you cant be baggin on Taylor, August or Kelly for going out, having fun, risking it all for the fans, and doing what they love.

Old 12-19-2003, 02:43 AM
Range Rover
Default Dirt Rioet???

I'm not saying they suck but it could have been alot better. I think that dana creech should have entered and he would have smoked all of them. I just wasn't impressed with the freestyle comp. The racing was great.

Old 12-19-2003, 11:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Dirt Rioet???

so you are basing your opinion on how many riders there was???
had you been in my boots in practice, you would understand exactly how big it was. nobody really wanted to hit the 90' or the superkicker. but we all stepped up and did it. to hit something like that, and throw a holy man (in Goebels case) is just simply amazing.

there would have been more riders, but they were out due to injuries, cant help that.

Old 12-20-2003, 03:58 AM
Range Rover
Default Dirt Rioet???

Been in your boots? There was only three riders out there so how could you have been out there. I didn't say that any of the riders sucked i just said that it was boring. I'm not the greatest freestylerand i don't think that i could have done better but it was just boring to see three quads out there freestyling when it could have been alot better.

Old 12-20-2003, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Rioet???

He was out there - he was the fourth qualifier. He drove all the way from Kansas and hit those ramps - which is more than any other **** talker has done so far. Props to you Buddy!!! I don't know anyone who was there who didn't respect you for nutting up and getting it done, and I'm talking about the some of the Bombsquad, too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope your drive home wasn't too long.......

Hopefully they will do another Dirt Riot - it was SO much fun! With all the injured riders that were out, props to the riders that were out there holding it together!!! Next one should be awesome if everyone is healthy and ready to ride!!!

Quick Reply: Dirt Rioet???