ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

MY race results!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2000, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a MX race yesterday.Here is waht happened

In practice My chain came off twice!!!!!!The first time breaking my casesaver.It also broke my case but where the top casesaver bolt goes not on the bottom.My bike felt %120 better than last time.I had one crash in practice to.I hit a meduim sized jump and I gunned it right off the lip.The new holeshot mx's got a real good bite and launched me staraigt up.I fell off the side and the bike rolled down and hit a small dirt bank and stoped.

It the first moto I was 3 going into the first corner.I was able to pass both by taking the inside most line.I held first for about half a lap.A 400ex got by and then I another 250r got by.I caught them both and passed the ex back up somewhere.I think he ran off the track or something.Becuase he was in front of me but then some how he was behind me.This order stayed the same for another half lap.Until I hit a whoop section.It has a large hole right in the middle of it.I hit it the bike endoed and fliped on it lid.A flag men helped me get it back on 4 wheels and bent my handlebars back for me.I got going again and finished.I didn't get last though I got 8th out of 10.

IN the second moto since I got a bad finish in the first moto I had a bad pick at the gate.I always try to find the shortest line possible to the first turn.But this time I was way over in the weeds.There was a starting gate there but weeds had grown up in front of it.The 30 second board came up then the the 5 and then sideways.I was last going into the first corner!!!!!!I passed a warrior on the first jump and then reeled in a banshee.It was weird sounding.It sounded like it had one of those indy car sounding pipes on it but it didn't had stockers with pro circuit silencers.I fought with this guy for a lap or 2.I tried to pass many times but couldn't This guy was all over the track never maintaining a line!!!!!!I treid to jump pass him but almost landed on his rear wheel.I finally managed to pass him.He treid to cut to the inside fully but there was about 2 foot left of track so I stuck my nose in he backed of I passed and ran away from him.HE quit that next lap.THere was one lap to go.I was pretty tired but still rode as hard as I could.I managed to catch back up to the pack some but not pass anyone.I got 8th out of 10 again even though the warrior guy and banshee guy quit.

I had alot of fun and my bike felt awesome.Holeshots are key to winning it MX.I was happy I finished both moto's.Even though I didn't win the rush of being in first was awesome.I have some more praacticeing to do.I didn't feel that tired till I came home and laid down on the couch.I fell asleep immediatly.well that is my race results.

86 trx 250r wiseco .020 piston,boyesen reeds,FMF gold series fatty pipe,power core 2 silencer,DG alloy series nerfs,JD performance +2 A-arms,Durablue eliminator 2+2 adjustatable axle,White bro's white power shocks with adjustable res's all the way around,durablue posi loc axle nut,braking brake pads,Fastline braided steel brake lines,motion pro clutch cable,pro design kill switch,PEP easy pull clutch perch,18/11/8 holeshot mx's on mithcell .190 wheels,21/7/10 holeshots on ITP .190 wide off-set wheels.

www.angelfire.com/me3/fmf86trx250r

Old 07-31-2000, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

were there any blasters at the race against you or in another class?

Old 07-31-2000, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

No there where no blasters.Alot of 400ex's banshee's and 250r's.A couple warrior's to.The only time I have ever saw a blaster at this track it ran into a pond!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2000, 04:08 PM
Trailblazer

i was at the race with jeepin and in the second moto he placed 7th, because the stupid banshee would not let him pass, the banshee was slowing him down throug like the first 2 laps and once he passed the banshee the guy on the banshee quit, i guess he could not stand being a loser.

Old 08-03-2000, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

doesn't sound too bad. me and trick250rx will be postin some results after sunday.......I think we should do good and have a great time out there ridin together. gosh I can't wait. all you TQRA guys better watch out cause me "the gravedigger" and trick250rx "the mole" are comin to town........hehehe later