ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

WORCS ATV ONLY - ROUND 1 - SPEEDWORLD, AZ

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WORCS ATV ONLY - ROUND 1 - SPEEDWORLD, AZ

Who is going to race this one??? I am not a desert racer, I'm a good ol' MX'er, but I can't sit back and NOT attend a QUAD ONLY event at my favorite track in AZ!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This should be ALOT of fun!!!! For you non-desert types, just so you know - half this course will be MX!!!! And that gives us MX type folks a big advantage.......it's the hour long moto time that will be a HUGE disadvantage........I have never raced that long, but I'm going to give it my best!!LOL!!! Dang stock suspension is gonna beat me up, though!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They are putting several of their MX tracks together and utilizing naturaly washes and desert areas for the rest of the course - when I raced the GP there, they were using part of their flat track, too - talk about WFO!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope to see a BUNCH of you there!!!! Let's support what WORCS is doing for ATV's this year!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and it's January 22 and 23 - I heard TV coverage, magazine coverage and internet coverage for this as well!! Good news for all us attentionwhores!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

check out www.worcsracing.com for details!!!

Old 01-09-2005, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider

I wish i could say yes, but i'm only planning on rounds 3 & 7 (Payette, ID & Goldendale, WA)
i'm dedicated to making all the rounds of a local GP series this year.

Old 01-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Trailblazer

Have you guys seen this girls picture???? OMFG!!!!

If I was in Arizona, 440grl, I would definitely come out to the race. Wont you come over to some of my races here in Texas. Dont know if you like XC racing all that much but still yet, Im racing so what does it matter what kind of racing it is?! Lol!

Old 01-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

LOL!! Thanks FastZ!! I was hoping some AZ or Cali people would see this - hopefully the WORCS series gets a good turnout for the quad only events......so they will keep doing them!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

TX is kinda far, but if I have money I'd like to come race the GNC race there.......!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Trailblazer

What GNC race is held in Texas? I know that the first race in the GNCC series is over in Gilmer, TX.

Old 01-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider

Round two will be held at Lake something in TX!!! I think it's the middle of Feb.....check the GNC lineup! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

440grl- good luck on the GNC's there, i won't be at the glen helen round this time, too much $$ just to get my butt handed to me by some sandbaggers in 'open c' again.

Old 01-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

Hey.....I came in 10th in Open C last year......I know you HAD to do better than that!!! LOL!!! ANd they WERE a bunch of sandbaggers, huh??? I thought either I had just gotten really really slow, or some people weren't being honest! LOL!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

i was 11th. i was still getting use to my quad, and i do much better in GP/XC settings... for the WORCS series 2004 i ended up 6th overall in vet B & 10th overall in production B(with only 3 races!).... once i get comfy on the track, i start going faster. this year i'll run amature in a local GP series.

Old 01-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

Then you were the guy that passed me when I crashed my Banshee after a little table!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (I had a little run-in with a rut!).....

I won't be able to make Glen Helen again this year either - and I'm so sad to be missing it......I just don't have the money to do all the races I want to do - so I'm concentrating on our local races, too....

Awesome job on your WORCS finishes!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sounds like you are doing great!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: WORCS ATV ONLY - ROUND 1 - SPEEDWORLD, AZ