ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

banshee VS yamaha R6...?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default banshee VS yamaha R6...?

You guys must be dumb. Think of all the possibilities first stupid heads! Maybe the Banshee Beat the Yamaha R6 was because the Banshee was real, and the R6 was just a picture of it that was placed on the finish line! Cheese. LOSERS

Old 10-27-2005, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes,but was the picture spraying nitrous?

Old 10-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
Yes,but was the picture spraying nitrous?
maybe. THINK OF ALL THE POSSIBILITIES. why cant a picture have the nitrous efffect on it. Dang! And the rider must be stupid to be spraying nitrous when he should know that his R6 would easily take on a banshee quad. right?

Old 10-27-2005, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

Don't forget how light the picture would be when compared to the banshee.
HORSEPOWER TO WEIGHT RATIO LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
Don't forget how light the picture would be when compared to the banshee.
HORSEPOWER TO WEIGHT RATIO LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Got that right!!!!!!!!

Old 10-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MarkFiddling
You guys must be dumb. Think of all the possibilities first stupid heads! Maybe the Banshee Beat the Yamaha R6 was because the Banshee was real, and the R6 was just a picture of it that was placed on the finish line! Cheese. LOSERS
You sure do talk a lot of smack for someone that has NO QUAD....you must be that dumb....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: MarkFiddling
You sure do talk a lot of smack for someone that has NO QUAD....you must be that dumb....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Just because I dont own a quad doesnt mean i dont know alot about them. I practically ride my friends V force everyday, even in the winter. I pay for my own gas thank you! I tune it myself, using his tools, clean it myself, and mostly drive it myself. I was the only ONE helping my friend mod his Z400 to its outstanding performance. I was the ONE who jets the quads. I was the ONE who washes the quads. I was the ONE who tests the jump first before he does on his Z because he is to chicken to ruin it. Heck, I was the ONE on the skid-steer creating the jumps. Every Friday and Saturday during the spring, summer and fall, I would go to Elko speed way and help out around the track. it was so close to my house, that i could practically hear all the engine revving sounds, and even the cheers during freestyle. I walked the track, got a good layout of it, and even got some tips from the riders. I was the ONE sitting in the stands, video taping the races because i wanted to learn their techniques. I was the only minor working at Motoprimo in Burnsville, Minesota. when I was working there, when not helping customers (I just gave information, and practically just learned the working enviorment), I was trying my hardest to go to the back where they do all the tunings, modding, and fixing to see how things were done. I was the ONE who took notes of what the mechanics said, tips, advices on this, and that. I was the ONE who grew up with a family that is into quads, dirtbikes, snowmobiles, cars, motorcycles, and track racing cars. I learned alot about quads because i have grown up with them. All the people, and i mean all, around my "hood" owns a quad. I go to all the Yamaha, Suzuki, and even Honda shows that come to Minneapolis. And guess what, Polaris headquarters is located in Edina, Minnesota. I have been there, seen it, know alot about it. (personally, before i came to this site, I think I knew alot more about Polaris vehicles than anything else).I rode snowmobiles, quads, and even a manual car down my driveway! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And for that statement that you "quoted" from me, that was all a joke!

Old 10-29-2005, 09:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

In time you will learn that it is very hard to discern between good and bad, joke or real on these forums. So, I apologize for misunderstanding what you really meant. Im sorry for that.

PS: You might want to start using somemore of the icons to show what you really mean when making certain statements.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-29-2005, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
In time you will learn that it is very hard to discern between good and bad, joke or real on these forums. So, I apologize for misunderstanding what you really meant. Im sorry for that.

PS: You might want to start using somemore of the icons to show what you really mean when making certain statements.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Pro Rider

You guys sure are mean to people.CRY,CRY.LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: banshee VS yamaha R6...?