ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

The King of all

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The King of all

Originally posted by: Mr450Cooper
you guys can talk all you want, ive been racing on dirt roads and sand drags, and still havent been beat. ive raced 450s 06's modded and took them by atleast 2 quad lengths. and its not all the same people most of the races it was diff people. my buddy has a banshee with straight drag pipes extended swing arm and proabably 5 grand in the motor and i was right behind him every race. if you wanna test your skills come down to glendale and ill be waiting

Cooper
Yea, I happen to be real close to 339th. How about we meet up on Sunday and I'll bring the camera. Or, just down the road a piece from there is Arizona Cycle Park. MX, flat track, drags, they got it all...I'll bring my big, slow, heavy Predator and see if I can keep up with ya...

Old 04-21-2006, 07:07 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The King of all

To reiterate what I said in another forum about this topic....

Quote:

Cooper, welcome to the forums. Looks like you are someone that likes to have fun and mix it up a bit.

Congratulations on your win streak. Hope it lasts, but eventually you'll get beat.....fact of life.

Since you are new, I'll cut you a little slack.....because to be the man you got to beat the man.....and in case you don't know.........I am the Champion!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I too have never lost....never once!*

TPR

*Signifies competition with 4 stroke quads 350cc and under...does not include all 400ex's, some Z/KFX/DVX 400 models, no TRX, LTZ, YFZ or Cannible, Speed, Moto or ATK 440's or 450's, as well as most Raptors, KFX 700, DS650's Predators, Outlaws and most 250cc or greater 2 strokes......all have been beaten at lest once with either poor, or very, very fat riders on board and even that is no guarantee to victory. Some rules and regulations do apply, see TPR for details.

Old 04-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default The King of all

Well I guess Cooper was just showing his manhood with his posts.

Judging by his replies, we'll just have to call him Mini Cooper. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 03:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The King of all

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Well I guess Cooper was just showing his manhood with his posts.

Judging by his replies, we'll just have to call him Mini Cooper. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Cooper still has a chance to respond. I'll be at ACP tomorrow morning at about 8:00. White Preddy as is in my profile pics along with a white Banshee.

See ya there Cooper...I'm sure.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:37 PM
Range Rover
Default The King of all

sorry i dont get online everyday like some of you, you know im kinda busy with work. im still trying to get out there today with my buddy, if not this weekend then next weekend, email me and we can talk , but if you see a 06 with all the mods in my link and number 84 riding with a banshee with drag pipes thats us. it kinda suxs without a truck, but im trying to get one. ill try to get some pics up and take some more pics. next time i go out there ill have my girl record some video to show you guys and then MAYBE you guys will belive me

Cooper

Old 04-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Range Rover
Default The King of all

For the love of God, Webopper, go over and give the guy a ride to the track or whatever. Don't leave us hang'in here. My pant legs are already above my knees, it can't get much deeper. Its almost Thanksgiving, take the Preddy and "Smoke the turkey".

Old 04-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default The King of all

dang... this is getting pretty tempting..... I'll be in Laughlin this weekend for the Harley run and am reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy thinking of loading up my LTR and z434 in the trailer next to my hog and driving the extra 2+ hours to see this..if someone will confirm that it WILL happen.........

humm... lemme see... I can either ride/gamble/drink/play wit biker byatches/ride some more/drink some more/more playing wit biker byatches - vs - seeing someone get there pompas **** handed to them......

"you're KIIIILLLLLING me smalls....."

coop - why don't you get off the dirt roads and on a track, say glen helen, glammis, dumont, pismo, carnegie or a known 'road'. Granted, the 06 450r is faster then the past hondas and you may have a pretty good holeshot off the line, but a word of caution since you're obvisously new on this forum - you're not dealing with kiddies all the time here....

Old 04-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default The King of all

Originally posted by: Mr450Cooper
you guys can talk all you want, ive been racing on dirt roads and sand drags, and still havent been beat. ive raced 450s 06's modded and took them by atleast 2 quad lengths. and its not all the same people most of the races it was diff people. my buddy has a banshee with straight drag pipes extended swing arm and proabably 5 grand in the motor and i was right behind him every race. if you wanna test your skills come down to glendale and ill be waiting

Cooper

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hold on here...... if I'm reading this correctly, and I may not be considering I'm clearing the tears of laughter, I read in your note by your OWN admission that you have lost to your buddy's banshee with 5 grand in the motor..."and i was right behind him every race".... ok fellas, correct me if I'm wrong here.... when you're behind someone means you're not winning... right??? Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something here..... oooohhh my.. do I hear a streat broken?!?!?!?!?

or are you the one that no matter where the end of the drag is and everyone else has let off the throttle, you STILL blow past everyone and come back with 'I smoked you fools....' or 'why'd you let up yo'...... or 'good thing you let up, I was gaining on you the whole way'....

LMAO

Old 04-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The King of all

OK OK OK I GET IT now my 91 warrior can beat him ,ok I'll give him ahead start since the motors torn down right now,
and i'll have to put it back together first,
then warm it up and then i can kick THE KING OF ALL , I KNOW i can do it it's sooooo fast with no motor .in it I can do 180MPH When i push it out of the air plane , yea baby .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default The King of all

sorry i dont get online everyday like some of you, you know im kinda busy with work. im still trying to get out there today with my buddy, if not this weekend then next weekend, email me and we can talk , but if you see a 06 with all the mods in my link and number 84 riding with a banshee with drag pipes thats us. it kinda suxs without a truck, but im trying to get one. ill try to get some pics up and take some more pics. next time i go out there ill have my girl record some video to show you guys and then MAYBE you guys will belive me
Well to bad im stuck in oklahoma....I would love to line up beside you little 450..in a 300 foot sand drag...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The King of all