ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

flip video clip from superlite race in Peoria, IL

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2001, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At the start of the clip, the guy in last place is at frame right. I am in first at this point and will enter frame left. I slid sideways in the mud right before a jump.

Be warned it is 3 meg.

AVI File

Old 08-01-2001, 05:16 PM
Trailblazer

How did you do at the race in Mason. I was there to see it.

Old 08-02-2001, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

I finished with a first and second in the heats and a second in the main. There was a race on both saturday and sunday in Peoria. I drove my slower FL350 to a first place on Sunday after the wreck on Saturday.

The Mason race was a real battle. There were three of us fighting it out till the very end. If you came in wide on the corner, somebody would come in on the inside. If you came in tight though, you could not hold it and went wide by the end of the corner letting someone duck in on the inside. I was in the lead most of the race. I was taking it easy so I would not lose it. Someone ducked inside me at the start of a corner. I was then going to duck inside on him for the next. I got drenched in mud as I crossed behind him and could not see. I need to get tear offs. All I could see was his tail light so I followed that while I tried to clear off my goggles. If his tail light went up, I knew there was a jump. I got coated with more mud from following. I drove blind for an entire lap and got passed by someone else. I finally got my goggles clear and got back by the second guy. It was too close to the end of the race by then to get back by the guy who got first.

Old 08-03-2001, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

Here are some pictures from Mason.

Mason Race pics