ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

ATV Race, Cash Prizes

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2002, 01:13 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the deal, I own a motocross track in NC and race Quads, almost all the tracks and races around here are not ATV friendly and I'm tired of it. I showed up to a race this weekend and I was the only ATV out of over 100 riders, the track was seriously not designed or suited for ATV's. So this is what I wan't to start, I'm looking to hold an all ATV race in South eastern NC, there will be classes for everyone, I will be giving out cash prizes for some classes. The track was designed for ATV's, track is all clay, there is plenty of parking and camping is available. It looks like the race will be held in late April or May, if turn out is good it may develop into a season. How willing are people to drive from other places to attend this race? The track is called Harrells Moto-X, for directions go to www.ncdirtrider.com and select tracks in NC and look for it, or e-mail me for directions or info. bradmaready02@hotmail.com

Old 03-12-2002, 01:23 PM
Range Rover

I am always willing to run a new track. I just have one suggestion. You need to look at the MAATVA race schedule and the GNC race schedule and pick a weekend where neither group is racing. You might get a decent turn out on an off weekend.
Have you looked into running with the MAATVA. We race mostly NC. In fact we run TT in Elm City, which is only a few miles from Rocky Mount.

Good Luck

Old 03-13-2002, 10:15 AM
Trailblazer

An all ATV race...with cash???? I'll be there, and I know at least 10 others that will follow. Let us know an exact date.

Old 03-20-2002, 12:22 PM
Trailblazer

The way it's looking right now we are going to be holding a big race in mid April. This is going to be ATV and Dirtbike. The all ATV race may be held in March. There will be cash prizes given away to Pro Classes, 125 Pro, 250 pro, 250 ATV Pro, and Open ATV Pro. I will be making flyers with dates, locations, rules, and times. If you would like a flyer e-mail me at bradmaready02@hotmail.com. I would also like to have a show Quad competition, sounds like fun. Any company's interested may also e-mail me for further information. I am a Quad rider but we need to get the track up and running stronger and to do that we need everyone possible in attendance. The track is designed quad friendly, I designed it myself so you know it is, cash given away will be pending turnout. I hope everyone understands where I am coming from, I can't give away $500 to a class with 2 riders.