ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Racing in the NW

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2002, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing in the NW

Heh I there any races in the northwest i.e. Wa,ID,MT,OR in the near future?? I would like to do some hare scrambles or tt's thanks

Old 11-28-2002, 05:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Racing in the NW

although i'm not going to be riding any of the races right now(selling my LT to buy a Z400)
i can help you find races.... i've searched high & low to find these links-
clubs/local info
northwestdirtrider
NW m/c Assn. or NMA
NW quad Assn.
WA ATVA
Seattle MC
AMA dist 27
EWDRA

WA tracks(primarily MX) & related stuff

Woodland MX
Washougal MX
Hannegan Speedway
OPMC
oakwoodracing.com
Spokane extreme MX
Horn Rapids ORV
Evergreen fairground
puyallup fairgrounds
squisher racing

Old 11-28-2002, 06:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default Racing in the NW

thanks!!!! and if anyone has info on desert race would be great too!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2002, 05:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default Racing in the NW

forgot to mention...
the W.O.R.C.S. comes to washougal in may
see the WORCS website

due to thurston county ORV being closed some events most likely have been cancelled and/or moved

as for true TT, i'm not sure if there is any in washington, oakwood arena is the closest i've found to a real short TT type race.

did you make it to the race at horn rapids on the 3rd? if so, how'd you do?

Old 11-29-2002, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default Racing in the NW

I didn't go because of the dust and went to OR sand dunes instead and played. I am going to the tt race in oakwood on dec 8. Are you going? I also going to try to make some of the worcs races! In Jan my ds engine is getting reworked with race heads, larger valves, carb, race exhaust, msd ign., stronger clutch springs, and 13/1 pistons. Should put out about 80-100 horses dont know till I dyno it. thanks for the info.

northjeepster

Old 11-30-2002, 05:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default Racing in the NW

no i won't be going to oakwood... at least not until i have my Z. this weekend i'm cleaning up my LT and it'll be on cycle trader online soon... as well as a few other places... know anyone looking for a fast '91 LT250r? asking $2900 some mods, some extras.

Old 12-04-2002, 12:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Default Racing in the NW

If any of you are in too flat trackin we race @ Monroe in the winter. We also race @ Oakwood but unfortunetly I don't think we'll be able to make it to the Dec.8 race cuz we have one on Sat. night @ Monroe and thats only about 20-25 min from our house and we usually go to Oakwood on Sat. nights cuz it's about an 1.5-2 hrs away from us. The schedule for MOnroe is located at www.sd-promotions.com Have a good time!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2002, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default Racing in the NW

Come on down to Bend, almost any weekend, and we'll run desert! not a sanctioned race, but lotsa fun!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2002, 09:19 PM
Trailblazer
Default Racing in the NW

I used race @ Monroe till last yr after 8-10 yrs,They(S&D) dont appreciate any of the loyal local racers and treat the racers like cattle,after dumping thousands into our machines for shorttrack there,they decide to start racing lawnmowers and give them 20laps,we pay anywhere from $66 to $125 to run 5laps,3mins track time and 12hrs later .......your done.Thats 3-4 classes for 3mins laptime,I used to purposly run bad heats to get another race.....for another min of lap time.Then when they told us its going to be another $25 to sign up late,that was it for me too,They make $BANK$ every Sat and all it did was give them bad attitudes,they change thier rules every night to benefit them,a friend drove from Idaho and it was a 1/2 hour past sign up and they turned him away.....thats low!!they wouldnt even listen to him when he tried to explain.I really do miss the enviroment and all the great ppl,just not those running the show,they are WAY to GREEDY!!!I guess I lose huh,anyway I hope your having fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Good Luck this season!

Old 12-06-2002, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Racing in the NW

try www.oohva.org/

its oregons atv clubs etc.

Quick Reply: Racing in the NW