ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

NEATV-MX RIDERS READ ASAP!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEATV-MX RIDERS READ ASAP!!!!!

Guys, and girls this weekends NEATV-MX race at Rochester NH Fairgrounds has been canceled due to track conditions. Anyone with questions please call Howard at 203-650-0221 or Marc at 603-765-4144. We are attempting to reschedule so until a determination is made as to whether or not we can the checks for pre entry will be held onto. Sorry guys But we hope to see you at Jolly on May11!!!

Jason NEATV-MX

Old 04-21-2003, 10:51 PM
Range Rover

jason,
what is the scope with the track.....i know someone that had been going to the track site and was watching the progress....is the track not done?, and this is why the race is posponed.....i am sad that this had to happen.....i know many racers that are very excited about a new track, especially an arenacross style track.......can you give me a basic discription of the track starting at the gate and working your way to the finish line,,,be discriptive please.....i hope the race is rescheduled soon...........thanks for stopping by this site to post the news and chat with us..........glad that NEATV-MX is represented here by us few..........

herbdon out...........

Old 04-22-2003, 10:45 AM
Trailblazer

Don, the scoop I got from Marc Halle was this..... The track was visite by Marc on Sunday according to Marc it was half complete and half assed so they are going to give the guy a few weeks and see about rescheduling this race. If the race is not rescheduled then refunds will be given to all the pre entries. If you have any other questions give Marc, or Howard a call and they should be able to help you out. Thanks for the kind words I try to hit all the sights at least once a day or so and keep people updated with important info. I'll be seeing you in the 30+ all season so if you see my Quadracer sneaking up on you that will be me!!! I'llsee you at Jolly and if you have any other questions I can answer give me a holler!!!!

Jason NEATV-MX

Old 04-22-2003, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

the track is half done no burms have been built just the jumps, couple of doubles, one triple, and some mole hills. its half a$$ because its made of beach like sand! bring your paddles, he he!