ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

Me vs. all makes and models

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me vs. all makes and models

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: KINGQUAD450

Okay I will bite which one of your friends did you have running the other bike to let you win[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Hahaha your funny man! I earned all those wins fair and square bud.

Old 09-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Mud Hog

I think it's cool footage. Trike should be way less weight than any quad. I think the weight alone would give you a substantial advantage. Always fun to have the big dog on the block. Have fun with it.</end quote></div>

Thanks man, alot has to do with the weight of the rider and the weight of the machine and I only weigh 125lbs.
http://s39.photobucket.com/alb...rent=uvs070812-007.flv

Old 09-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

it seems that your a good rider i dont see the bikes you rode against at the top proformance maybe they arent very experinced riders and you are the bikes can do much better in my opinion

Old 09-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

exactly

Old 09-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well i never did get the hang of the three wheeler's my cousin had a 250 big red don't remember the model only the size , i tried it once but i just couldn't get the hang of it ; i guess it would've been easier for someone with both leg's ! But i lost both below the knee's in 1975 i put hand control for the shifter on my first atv , my first atv was a 1986 Honda TRX 350 fulltime 4x4 it was the one with the huge solid straight axle front diff and straight axle swingarm style with double shock's front and rear ! It took some time to get use to if one wheel hit a hole the other would come off the ground , this would happen with the rear wheel's as well it just took a lot of throwing your weight around to keep it under control ; but after a few month's i could take it just about anywhere the other's could just maybe not as fast but i could get there and back ; sometime's towing other's that couldn't make it back to the truck ! Anyway good luck to all on the forums , and be safe out there on the trail's where ever you ride ! Oh yes west350bruin i took that out of the reply i didn't want 3ismorethan4 to think i was calling ( he /or she ) whitch ever the case mybe a liar , i know that people raced these three wheeler's and i didn't even look at the video's to see what his three wheeler looked like or any mod's were done to it ; i seem to remember the seeing a few race's somewhere i don't remember where or what year it was ! My youngest brother use to have two over time , i remember we went riding in the mountain's ; me on the Honda TRX 350 4x4 and he and his wife on a 125 or 250 Honda three wheeler ! I do remember that he broke the front fork on the three wheeler trying to pop wheelie's riding double , we used a couple of thoses tie down strap's to hold the fork in place and one to my quad so we could get them back to the truck and trailer ; the one he had just couldn't hold the weight of the both of them ! But he could go anywhere i went just as long as the water didn't get to deep , i just remember them now he could really ride those three wheeler's ; and one of my cousin's bought a 1984 or 85' Honda 250 big red i tryed to ride it also you just need leg's to ride it ! I lost my leg's just below the knee's in 1975 and i guess that was why i couldn't get the hang of riding a three wheeler ! But anyhow everybody have a rest of the weekend and be safe , i know how easy it is to have accident's ; and that is just what the anti's want to use as fuel again't the sport ! .......................

Old 09-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Williebee

AW 3ismorethan4 don't be so modest show us all some of the big dog's you smoked , or could it be you were smoked up on some of that wakety tobacky ; you know what we're talking about those left handed hand rolled cigarette's that's what it looked like to me like ( Chich 'n' Chong ) you're the big Bamboo ! lol !</end quote></div>

It's Cheech and Chong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

That's still pretty cool footage. Didn't sound to me like the other bikes were holding back. I think that's one fast trike.

Old 09-09-2007, 05:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

West350bruin i looked at 3ismorethan4 's video's and they looked like some good racing , i didn't even try to look at them till a few minute's ago ; and thank's for correcting my spelling on the Cheech and Chong i guess there's more than one head on this post ; i heard the album and saw all the movie's when they were new and i still get a laugh when i think back to those day's of old ! I took out that part of my first reply because i didn't want 3ismorethan4 would think i was calling his post as a lie , i was only jokingly pulling his chain ; and like i said in the edited part both my cousin and my youngest brother both had three wheeler's and i tried to ride them ! But since i lost both my leg's in 1975 in an automobile accident , me and one of my younger brother's were trying to help a friend push his Dad's car out of the road when he ran out of gas ; we got within ten yard's of the driveway when a speeding car came over the road and hit me and the car catch me between the bumper's ! They said when the car's hit it launted me about 20 feet in the air taking both leg's off judt below the knee's , i've told this story before on the forums and some people ask if they tried reataching my leg's ; but there wasn't anything left to reatach ! The crash shreaded both leg's like spagetti ( feel free to correct the spelling of the word spagetti if i spelled it wrong ) and don't feel bad for me because i was saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ that day on the side of that road ! The friend we were helping push the car was and still is one of my very best friend's to this day ! When i first met the guy we got together at his brother and sister inlaw's home , and we use to get in some heated debate's about our belief's ; he didn't believe in God and i was raised as a Christian even though i didn't atend church and was out in the world of sin ! But that day when i was lying in the road bleeding to death , he told me he didn't know if there was a God or not ; but he said let's pray together and we did when i was in out out of it ! I came to only second's after the crash ! And i was in and out when the rescue squad got there on the scene , they couldn't believe i was going in and out of it like i was my friend had just started a new job 2 week's before the accident ; and the company was giving first aid class that covered the right way to tie turniket's to help slow the bleeding and the weather had only gotten up to 18 degree's alday long ! It was almost sundown and the temp had already dropped down to about 8 degree's when the crash happened and the Doctor's said that the cold and the fact that my friend was trained in first aid and a lot off thing's fell into place , and they had just finished a bypass route that shaved off at least an hour for them getting me to the hospital ; iwas in and out of it all the way to the hospital ! When we got to the hospital and in the emergency room as they were rolling me through the door a nurse was right there waiting , when one of the ambulance asked the nurse what he was to do with with this bag and i raised up and said what bag ; all who were present said that the nurse almost passed out and after she composed herself she ask you mean he is awake ? And then the EMT's told her that i was in and out just second's after the crash and that i was in an out the whole trip to the hospital , then the last thing i heard was the nurse say he's going into shock ; and from the time i came to after the crash i didn't know my leg's were gone ! I just remember trying to get up so i could get out of the middle of the road , and my friend kept telling me lay still that i was hurt real bad i kept trying to get up and telling ( Dennis ) my friend i think my leg is broke ; he kept holding me down and telling not to try getting up ! I finally told him to at least help me out of the road before another car would run over me again , so to get me from trying to get up on my own he dragged me over to thr shoulder off the road ; after he got me out of the road i stopped trying to move or get up and let Dennis take care of me ! It was at this time when he had gotten me out of the road that he told me he didn;t know if there was a God but let's pray ! It was over three year's before i could drive a car again and start doing thing's by myself ! I'm sorry to everyone on this thread being so long but this is my Testament and i pray no one ever has to go through something like this like did , i know that this the reason for me being alive today ; if i could make just one person to not take this in mind that you can be alive on moment and gone the nest ! Ok i just thought i had to tell you all my story of life or death that we're all mortal's and we're not promised how long we have on this old earth , and there's a thin veil between this world and the next ; i left out all the pain i went through it would make novel to tell you all ! If you read this all of it i thank you and i wish you a long and healthfull life along the way may God bless you all ! ......................

Old 09-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, that's one heck of a story to read first thing on Sunday morning. I applaud you for your strength, williebee. It's inspiring.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

wow, one hell of a story, someone was looking out for you.

Who could ever forget the LP record with the giant sized zig zag aahah

Quick Reply: Me vs. all makes and models