ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

No helmet? No problem . . . until . . .

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 04:38 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default No helmet? No problem . . . until . . .

Videos of stupid people doing stunts with no helmet.

And people smart enough to wear a helmet. I'm not sure some of the other guys walked away from the crash.

Old 11-13-2017, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

What you have to understand is....these people don't care because when they get injured the tax payers in this country support them for the rest of there lives thru the gov't disability program. Then everybody feels sorry for them because they are seriously injured so they get boatloads of free stuff, housing, food, and medical. Unfortunately a guy I knew way back when, rode his motorcycle thru the woods at high speed with no helmet and hit a tree. Paralyzed from waist down and is in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. He is married and has two kids, he gets 3400 per month and free healthcare thru medicare disability. His 3400 per month is tax free unless he makes other income on the side. His wife works and his two kids get a free ride at the local college...who says it doesn't pay to be stupid???

Old 11-13-2017, 10:34 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Stupidity shouldn't be rewarded like that. One of the things I worry about when I'm riding fast is a deer jumping out in front of me like in the one video. A long time ago I talked to a guy who totaled out an ATV by hitting a deer. I don't remember if he said he got hurt but he sure hit that deer hard.

Old 11-14-2017, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Yikes....