Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

what would you do???

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003 | 02:37 AM
|
Trailblazer
Default what would you do???

Ok here is my situation. I bought a 2003 suzuki vinson manual last november. So its a year old. IT is in great shape, still stock. I have took the very best care of it. It has around 700 miles on it with about 123 hrs. It has been a flawless machine, I love it just as much today as I did when I bought it. The only complaints I would have is the front fender and front bumper are pretty much cheap. Which I was aware of the bumper when I bought it. As far as everything else I dont think you can touch the vinson in its class. But For some reason lately I have had a crazy idea of wanting to trade it in for an 04 Grizzly. I started to get the auto vinson when i bought the manual. I wanted to go with the a BIG BORE (meaning the TOP) when I got mine but didnt really want to put that much money into an atv. When it really didnt matter. My payments are $125 a month now, which is not bad. I have always been a grizzly fan. And I am not one of these brand loyal owners either. I feel that all makes and models are made good anymore. If you just take care of them they will last you a life time. Soo my question is should I try and trade for an 04 Griz or stay where I am at?? What would you all do? Thanks for you help.....sorry for the length

Old 10-14-2003 | 12:53 PM
Trailblazer

If you can afford to change to a Grizzly and thats what is going to be the funnest ride for you, Id say go for it.
If the fianaces dont really allow you to do this, stick with your Suzuki, its an awesome machine.

Old 10-14-2003 | 01:22 PM
|
Trailblazer

Yea that is the same way I feel. Hopefully it will work out. I am going to go to some dealers and see what I can do. Thanks for the reply.