Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Contacting Raceway ATV-Help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contacting Raceway ATV-Help!

I purchases an atv for my son this last Christmas. It is now 2 months later and Raceway has not provided the proper documentation to register my atv in California, therefore I am unable to ride it. I have spoken to John previously but now their voicemail is full and I haven't received a response to my email.
Is any one else having this problem? Does anyone have any other contact info? What are my options legally if raceway does not provide the documentation? I made this purchase because Raceway stated on their website that this atv was California Green STicker approved! Please help!!

Old 03-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW! I just read all the postings! I tried to hit reply to give who ever is interested an update on my situation, but I got this error code: "ERROR: Sorry, we were unable to locate the object requested. Error Code: 102"
So I'm assuming it was deleted or it could an error? Since I'm the one in this crappy situation, here is my opinion and update. As of 3/6 I do not have the proper paperwork to register my atv I purchased from Raceway. BUT, I have contacted Jetmoto and received some paperwork that I needed to complete my portion and mail back to Jetmoto and then they will send it back to me. So while I am hopeful that I will the receive the completed paperwork within another week, I can not say or assume that next week I will be able to register my atv. As far as I'm concerned, Raceway is responsible for this. I purchased my atv mid-DECEMBER, we are now in MARCH and still my atv is not registered! I am not here to promote or bash any atv dealer-but the fact is that I am dealing with Raceway (or supposed to be as I still have not received an apology or any type of assurance from Raceway that they are working on this). I posted to get some help and information, therefore I don't think these posts should be (if they have been) deleted. This is a true story. And contacting my CC company and taking further action is my next step if this is not resolved by next week. I thank you who support me and offered help and suggestions. And while I may be one of X amount of sales with Raceway, and they have may have lots of positive sales, I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, and I have a right to share my experience and people have a right to offer their opinions on this. No need for people to get pissed off and bent out of shape, that is not my purpose in posting. I'm just sharing my situation and hopefully this gets resolved. I think I have been more than patient with Raceway, but the facts are that I purchased an atv from them for my son for Christmas and my son can't ride because of their lack of dealing with this. Maybe I'm the only one out there with this problem, but there is a problem. I will keep you posted. Thanks for reading this novel : )

Old 03-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Just a note, this thread will only have helpful replies. All others will be removed.

Lydia, your thread will remain, just not going to have it go in another direction.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Can't say whether it will help or not, but I did send them a email requesting help on your issues.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Lydia, I sent and got back a reply (email) from Raceway.

Check your Private Messages.