Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

It's down to three, need help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 03:49 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The local Yamaha dealer went out of business so I searched for the nearest dealer and also the nearest Polaris and Kymco dealers. I have 2 Polaris dealers that are a 21 minute drive from my house. It's a 30 minute drive to the nearest Yamaha dealer and 54 minutes to get to a Kymco dealer. I like only having to drive for 21 minutes and not 54 so for now I'm sticking with Polaris, but who knows there might be a Yamaha in my future. I don't even know where to get an Arctic Cat, Suzuki, or any other brand and would have to do a search to find them.

Old 03-25-2017, 10:23 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

With all the recalls Polaris has on their machines you really want to trust your butt to one of those? A few people have them in our club and regret the purchase from day one Even a few people that have the 1000 scrambler are not impressed with the quality of the machine. Even the location of their battery on some of their models has me wondering what they were thinking. I ride a cat with about 8000+ km and never had a issue with it. I would recommend anything else before a polaris