CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Watch your back Sparks! Your day's are at an end!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Watch your back Sparks! Your day's are at an end!

I don't think he has it Scott. More like wishing he had it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2003, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThePunisher
Hey Tyrespinner wait until you meet the Preadator I ran into last week.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh Boy! He HE HE HE HE.
I'll have to save up and get sum NOS I think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]..oh wait...it's a predator...

Old 06-19-2003, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

You will need a pretty healthy shot of NOS to Punish this Pread. Like a 25 h.p. shot at least![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

That Predator was nothing to laugh at and wasn't to be taken lightly. He left before i got to race him. What was your outcome Tony? I forgot.

Old 06-19-2003, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah that thing was pretty impressive! Well I only raced him that one time, I couldn't get lined up with him again. I didn't take that thing seriously enough! I thought I would Clown him like the last Pread I raced at Little Sahara. I beat that guy by about 30 bike lengths! This pread ran real strong though. I am sure I could have Punished him there is no doubt in my mind about that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2003, 08:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

HEY, GUYS!!! do ya think my NEW akly 720 will be a match for this preditor?, or do i have to try the 763????? i still think a samoeds built 720 even on gas is very tuff to beat, this guy hangs out with top fuel dragster builders and i think samcoeds is ahead of the game!

Old 06-19-2003, 08:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You won't need alcohol to beat him. He wasn't any faster than our bikes. It's just that he wasn't 10 quads behind that made him so impressive. Your several quads ahead of me so you can stay with gas and take this predator. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2003, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry for the very off-topic question...

But all of you guys that posted here have built up engines...

I was wondering how high compression piston can I run on 91 Octane Unleaded pump gas? (yeh, canada [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img])

Alcohol and Race fuel are either very hard to find or illegal in canada....And the highest they sell at the pump is 91...

Old 06-19-2003, 08:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

wshrdskn, your bike runs very strong, i did not think you were beaten by a preditor, i would like to see your bike on alky, that would be knarly!!!!! WSHRDSKN's raptor + ALKY + JUSTIN OUCH!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2003, 08:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I didn't get to race the Predator. Tony made a comment after playing with him and realized he couldn't mess with him or he'd lose. He had to gas it. So I watched him run then went to line up myself and he rode off with his friends. My quad is running better than it did at Dumont. I got it dialed in a little better now. I think I know what gearing to use at Pismo and Dumont now so the next times I'm their I'll give each setup a try. I ran strait Ultimate 4 this past Pismo trip, didn't get to mix with the other portion of your suggestion though. Justin doesn't need Alcohol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] He's fast enough with out it. He's actualy faster on the hill than he is on the flats, less shifting involved. He loses a lot of time during the shifts. He's concious of not wanting to mis shift while on my quad plus he's only 12 so it's not as easy to shift quickly for him.

Tyre, I run 91 octane in my quad. 11:1 I think is the limit. I'm experimenting with other stuff but, it's expensive and thats why I chose the 11;1 so I didn't have to buy the high dollar stuff to be able to ride. Some bikes are more tempermental than others so It'll be a trial and error to see if yours will except 91 at 11:1 or not. I bet it will though. My brothers DS is 11:5:1 and he uses 91 also.

Quick Reply: Watch your back Sparks! Your day's are at an end!