CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Where to buy?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy?????

First, let me say, this is a fantastic forum, glad I just signed up. Ive got a few bucks burning a whole in my pocket for my Ds. Im going to puchase a tm45 carb, race cams, titanium valve springs, carbon fibor clutch kit, pipe, and an accel pump for the throttle. I have a high compression piston (not installed yet) ron woods cdi, and K&n kit. I was hoping you fine people could hook me up with some links to purchase these items online. The only places I found were On Dunes, Alba, and Ron Woods. Im thinking of the big bore kit, but not sure who I should go with to get it done? My Ds is becoming a little tired and its time to bring this bad boy back to life with a major steroid enhancement. These mods will be mainly for 300 foot drag races.

I appreciate any input on brands and dealers to purchase from!!!

Thanks,

DStroyer
P.S. Eat Banshees, crap Raptors!!

Old 06-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

On Dunes and Ron woods are your best bets for the carb. On dunes maybe alittle cheaper. TVI, Sam Coe, and Pami, have great kits for the Ds. Not sure who you can go through to get intouch with pami. Try pm ing Jeffnrivercity. You should be able to get all parts from them. Maybe someone will give you the links or numbers to get intouch with each company. If your wanting a motor for a good price pm SAMCOED, hes selling his SAM COE 720 motor. Everyone says it ran out of this world. Hope that helped.

Old 06-19-2003, 06:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

1st WElcome to the Forum!!

If you are into 300' drags you will want to go with Dual 39mm FCR's or dual 40mm Lectrons(running ALKY preferably)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
you want to run a real high compression, and big cams, RW CDI and pipe.

Bigger.