CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stolen quads!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen quads!!!

I just got a call from my next door neighbors...my friends are totally bummed out. They got ripped off Wednesday night--four quads! The senerio is this...they do a lot of buying, selling, trading of bikes, quads, and buggies so they usually have something running in the Trader Post (Oklahoma and surrounding states). They got a call Wednesday afternoon from someone really "interested" in one of their bikes so they gave them directions. That person never showed??? This is only one possible suspect...once you've been ripped off who can you really trust? They are calling the bike shops in Tulsa and OKC--Action Power Sports, Jones Offroad...the places that deal in used bikes and quads...

I too feel like I got ripped off!!! My friends are some of the hardest working people I know and would lend a hand to anyone in need...hell, they are partly responsible for me and my daughter getting into the sport. Before we bought ours they invited us to go riding with them...I feel so bad for them and the only thing I know to do is post here and beg you guys to keep your eyes and ears open. Please help me help them nails these sorry worthless thieves and get their toys back!

STOLEN!!!!!

2002 Cannondale Speed--vin #5B6CB31322B000393
2003 Kawasaki KFX400--vin #JKAVFEA1828525172
2003 Susuki LTZ400--vin #RSGDKHIC420101J8
2001 Honda 300EX--vin #JH3TE19011K601708

The bikes were stolen Wednesday night, Creek county (west of Tulsa about 40 miles).

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Jim

Old 06-20-2003, 03:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

Contact the phone company with the info, see if they can examine the record of incoming calls & see what the number was. On a cell phone bill, it shows all the incoming & outgoing calls since they chage for all of them. On a regular bill it does not, but I have a feeling that info is still logged somewhere. It has to be, how else would cops use such info in a court case..! I hope they can get the phone number & bust those idiots. The only problem would be if they called from a payphone, but even that would be something to go on. Perhaps they could be 'baited' with a similar ad & then lay in wait for them. I hate thieves, I really do. I hope the thieves are found & then later found dead in a ditch.

Old 06-20-2003, 10:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

that sucks hope they find the thiefs, do they still hang in okl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2003, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

i have alot of people call me with stuff for sale if i hear of any i will drop you a call sorry to hear about that i have a 135 pound american bulldog that sleeps in my shop all the time and yes he does BITE.

Old 06-20-2003, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

It is hard to trust folks. I could tell you lots of stories. Hopefully the quads will show up.

Old 06-20-2003, 12:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Jim,

get some pictures for us,and I will check the Dunes out! If I find the quads, I will ask questions LATER!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 06-20-2003, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

Man that does suck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img], I don't get why people do that stupid of stuff. All us Oregon riders will keep our eyes open, you never know they mite have came down here.
Hope ya guys find them!

Old 06-20-2003, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

my friend was selling a hyabusa street bike and gave directions to his house and the buyer showed but acted like he was interested but not at the asking price. Left and came back during the day when his wife was home alone.She answered the door because she remembered his face from the day before. He beat her A** and demanded the helment and keys took the busa and rode away never to be seen again. When showing an item forsale never invited them to the house. Parking lot some where and be strapped.

Old 06-20-2003, 03:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

That bits, Hope she is ok. That guy will get it one day. Hes going to run into the wrong person someday.

Old 06-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen quads!!!

Man, if I saw or knew someone that ever stole a quad.... I would have myself an *** kicking party and he would be the guest of honer!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] That really sucks man. Reading stuff like this makes me really upset. I'm glad I never hear of any quads stolen in my area.

Quick Reply: Stolen quads!!!