CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Get this B.S.!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2003, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get this B.S.!!!

after all that work and one bad day and your getting rid of it,just get it dialed in and it will rip...

Old 07-29-2003, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get this B.S.!!!

Glad you caught the scam in time! Having lived in Nigeria for 5 years - I trust nothing from west africa! It is the scam capitol of the world!
Unfortunately we learned this first hand.
Keep your baby man, it may be a little slow for all you've got in it but just dump a little more in it ,someday you'll be happy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2003, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get this B.S.!!!

no no no!!! Let him sell it..... He deserves a Raptor, then he can dream about the nice quad he HAD...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2003, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get this B.S.!!!

Alright you Mooks! Well it seems with very bad news that some very good news follows close behind.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am finally going back to work tommorow on a big Feature film called "First Daughter". The other part of the good news is I am keeping my wuad a little bit longer just so I can PUNISH you guy's a little more.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am receiving my other cylinder back next week so I will have no more Head gasket issues and I have some Dual 39's coming a week or so after I hope.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Have to go now the ball and chain is back and down and she is pointing my 9 at me! Talk to you laterzzzzzz.

Old 07-29-2003, 10:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Get this B.S.!!!

man tony i did want to ride with you but that is bad business and i don't want those guys figuring out where i live they would have got my quad before i figured it out glad you caught them. well come on up to dunefest lets ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2003, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get this B.S.!!!

This scam has been going for some time. Some of you know I have horses and this is what happened to some people I know... kinda funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nigeria scam

Follow the posts by Daventry, she is trying to scam them back..

Old 07-29-2003, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get this B.S.!!!

Glad to here they didn't put the screwin on ya. I'm gonna have to agree, YOUR BIKE IS SCREAMING AT YOU NOT TO SELL HER!!!!! God luck with the cylinder and carbs.

Old 07-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Range Rover
Default Get this B.S.!!!

I heard of this scam before. So be carefull guys. Cash in hand is better than a bird in a tree, as they say.

Old 07-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Get this B.S.!!!

Tony, i am playing one of the star roles in "first Daughter" i guess ill see you there "FOREST. W." is directing, he called me last monday and told me about the movie setting====The daughter of the President of the United States goes off to college after insisting that she be able to enjoy her school years without the omnipresence of the Secret Service. The government agrees to her demands but assigns a young agent to go undercover as a student in order to keep an eye on her. Romance blossoms - until she learns his true identity.==== ill be playing the "AGENT"see ya

Old 07-30-2003, 02:20 AM
Trailblazer
Default Get this B.S.!!!

Close shave thier T, if your want to investigate this here situation a little further you might try contacting Comptroller Bank research 1-800-613-6743 or California Attorney General, Bill Lockyer 1-800-952-5225. you see, this is what happens when you have to much time on your hands and this "I'am selling my quad" crap behavior has got to stop at once and its about time you started working like the rest of us slobs. Hope your out of the woods on this one.

Quick Reply: Get this B.S.!!!