CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ds vs raptor

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ds vs raptor

i have a friend that had a all stock raptor kept beating me, couldn't figure it out well some bad luck for him and his quad goes back to the bank, guess what it had cam and piston from the start. no need to challenge every ds, it's all good we like fast raptors if we won ever race it would get boring. the wife is pretty fast on her ds though if you got to know if your faster, and she will race as much as you want. she even flips of the start sometimes so it can be a lot of fun for you to see a crazy girl pilot, she even wears those sexy riding out fits so if you are behind the view is all good. only problem is the 1800 miles between us. well good luck with the ds's and don't stress it's all good, us fourstrokes have to stick together, theres to many 2 strokes to beat on us the way it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 11:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default ds vs raptor

but the DS is so ugly.. yuck

Old 08-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

Demon.

I was only a piped and jetted Raptor when we raced. With the K&N pro design filter, no air box lid. I think my gearing was 1 down front and 1 up rear at that time?? With 22" Haulers. That was all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sandman,

Nothing sweeter than getting beat by a good looking woman. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Of course if your to far behind you don't get the consolation of the view. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

Killerbee i will race you tomorrow at atoka w/my stage 1..if you beat me i will call you dam fast for a piped/jetted banshee...so bring it and all of it!!!!!I HAVE NEVER LOST TO A STOCK BORE RAPTOR BUT 1..and it was bone stock and that was killer bee's but that was when i had my ron woods pipe...and stock carb....now i kill him...

Old 08-08-2003, 03:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

Wshrdskin, Yah that sounds right, I remember we had almost identical mods, the only thing I had that you didnt was a carb mount filter over a filter with the lid off. I was running 20" tires as well. I meant that you had more than Turd does I think.

KillerB- I never ran any sand draggs, There are not any in these neck of the woods. Here we line em up and go for bad. he who crosses the line first wins, the rest get hell like Turd does KMAO(sorry Joel couldnt resist). I have fared pretty well against Banshees. I even beat Brad(wyoduner) who was piped, filter, jetted and had some kind of different heads. I did get beat by them my fair share too, we all know that Banshee's are the fastest, but who really cares??? Anyone can build a sick fast shee but not many can do it to a pumper!!

Old 08-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

are they faster i like to run them until they melt, the ds will race all day and ask for more, seems every weekend i go there is a bunch of banshees faster than my ds but of that group usually three or so end up on the end of a rope on the way back, and i know i'm faster then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

WHAT...me shut up NEVER...i keep this going till the end...TILL I WIN!!!

and guess what...Dsracer...ur fellow ds bro thinks u would loose! haha...my rappy is NOT SLOW!!!
hummm..if DEMON has beat every ( -3 ) raptor he has come across maybe just maybe..i have done the same w/ DS??? demon and a stage 2 r they only 2 that have gotten past me!!!..i have beat HC and cam raptors and have beatin a trinty 686 ( wyoduner and roostking saw those races). SOOO i have proved my point!!

if u would think u would like to meet up..i put my money where my mouth is!!! and if for some god for saking reason i loose....just ask demon i paid up!!!...but i don't plan on paying this or any other time!!!!

Old 08-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

you broke and left before I got up there Memorial day Disturbed, as you know I'll be glad to race you at Walden, Rock Springs where ever...even after you get your special package see you on the sand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

DSJockey, If you go and race Turd boy, can I come?? or maybe better yet, how bout a spin on that quad so me and Turd can race again. I think it would feel nostalgic beeting Turd yet again. ahhh the good ol days..............