CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MBRP? final verdict?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 12:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MBRP? final verdict?

Help me with this one if you race with 4 guy's and you are ranked 4th isn't that dead last!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL
Sorry couldn't help myself and im glad to hear you like your pipe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] will you be attending sand mt with that monster!!

Old 08-15-2003, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Hey we've had both, what about Jeepster?

Old 08-15-2003, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

Whatever...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

The full race system works for me.

Old 08-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

I ran the quiet MBRP on my quad in the bolt on class...cavitated the pipe--something came loose and it lost 30% flow. MBRP and Bob made sure I was taken care of...top notch customer service! In the meantime, I had stage III work done--porting, polishing, valves, etc. so I figured I'd go with the race MBRP (not so quiet) as my replacement from MBRP. Long story short, the pipe will not allow sufficient air to flow. I've had Pro Circuit, MBRP, and White Bros E-series w/20 disks (WB worked better than MBRP w/stage III mods)...and have finally found that the stock pipe with baffle/spark arrestor removed and a 3" end cap flows and sound great...and looks not too shabby w/ ceramic coating.

I was going to get rid of my MBRP...but bought another Bomb last tue (03' viper red) and with that slip-on with K&N in the box, lid on, raised needle clip one notch and she's a runner. Front end feels twice as light as my 01'!

Bottom line is that no one on here has ran the MBRP long enough to estimate life expectancy of this non-repackable pipe...time with tell! Other than that issue it's a good looking pipe and it helped my stock Bomb 100%

Old 08-15-2003, 03:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jim,

Congratulations on the new '03 Viper DS! Did you trade the Blaster in on it? What are you doing for Labor day weekend - any plans to visit Nevada arounbd then? Talk to ya later.

Old 08-15-2003, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ironrod
Hey we've had both, what about Jeepster?
I've never owned a jeepster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've never even rode in one .......... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

Hehehe! good one! But someone that runs the New York Power grid needs to stay at the Holiday Inn tonight and figure that stuff out! LOL!

Old 08-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

ok[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

mbrp is ok on customer service? i had a prob with my pipe, i first contacted bob, who then told me 2 call them direct, who knew nothin about the problem, and they took care of it, even paid for shipping, and ya my pipe did have some marks on it, but after they rebuffed it and i didn't see anything marks that were there b4, i'm not sayin that its the best pipe in the world, but i like my pipe, looks amazing, sounds great, and after i get my clutch springs i'm going to get my bro to clock me with his truck, and then i'll put my stock pipe on which has the restricting tubes and spark arrestor out of it and i'll clock it again, and NOT EVERYONE HERE IS ALL ABOUT DRAG RACING

Quick Reply: MBRP? final verdict?