CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ds days

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 12:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ds days

well were almost down to a week, and seems things are about to work out. was cleaning the wheels on the truck and noticed my two year old rims are cracked so the replacements will be here on friday. the camper had a jack go bad but that will be a easy fix. bought a out door shower and it caught the deck on fire lucky the daughter was there watching it, thought that was some good out door gear? but the big problem was the wifes front a-arm that she about tore off. well thanks to scooby that should work it's self out. the guy sent the parts before i got him the money that was great of him, i was rather disappointed with pay pal, they wanted a credit card number that is no longer around, seems you are suppost to cut them up to get rid of them like i did, so a quick pay thing turned into a pain. well hope things are working out for everyone else. for us that haven't been there were exactly are we going to try and meet up at?

Old 08-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds days

You don't even want to know what AZSand and I have been going thru.

AZ won't recieve his motor till Friday, that give us only three working days to get it in the bike and broken in b4 it goes on the trailer Thursday.

My swing arm did not come in like it was supposed to ( and we've already torn both the wife's bike and my bike down) Hopefully I'll have a new swing arm by Tuesday, however it'll be uncoated, but it's going on the bike anyway.

We are cutting it really really close on this one. I may have to drive the motorhome while AZ is stapped down to the trailer putting things together.

Old 08-20-2003, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds days

Yeah, I hear ya! I jsut tore th top end down last night, patiently awaiting my Cylinder that was supposed to be on it's way today. well the stupd sleave didn't come in yesterday so it shouyld be done today. So I should have this thing put back together by Friday. Hopefully I won't run into any problems. I more than likely will be breaking it in up at DS Days.

Old 08-20-2003, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds days

Man it looks like the competetion is running behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good luck on getting your bikes together in time for DS Days. Hope to see you all there any meet some guys for the first time. I'll be one of the slow Raptors chasing some DS's up the hill.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds days

Originally posted by: KMDuner
You don't even want to know what AZSand and I have been going thru.

AZ won't recieve his motor till Friday, that give us only three working days to get it in the bike and broken in b4 it goes on the trailer Thursday.

My swing arm did not come in like it was supposed to ( and we've already torn both the wife's bike and my bike down) Hopefully I'll have a new swing arm by Tuesday, however it'll be uncoated, but it's going on the bike anyway.

We are cutting it really really close on this one. I may have to drive the motorhome while AZ is stapped down to the trailer putting things together.
KM - Have AZsand check his email - I got to send a check somewhere. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2003, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds days

Will do, thanks a lot man. You've been a big help.

Old 08-23-2003, 08:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default ds days

Well I wanted to stir the pot on this thread again so I'm now 99% sure I'll be there arriving Thursday with ThePunisher. Since we're now at less than a week how about we get people posting in here, eh?

Old 08-23-2003, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds days

sorry i have been away on a houseboat for the last 2 weeks, no internet, drove me crazy. Guess i am an addict. Anyways, we will be getting there wendseday evening and plan on saving a BIGGG area. We plan on parking across from where the bulletin board is, maybe a little before it. We will figure something out so you can spot us, i guess just look for all the DS's.

Old 08-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default ds days

I wanna get some sweet pictures of DS' out there. I'm hoping to get the image on the front of my website to change each time the page is viewed so that people can look at other cool DS' not just mine parked befhind my trailer. I think a picture like was taken last year of the 17 DS' lined up would be cool. I wonder how many will be there this year, 20? 30? Hey we could even have a second picture of a couple of other brands of quads sitting in front of the DS' - they'ed look a little like lunch for the DS crew.

Old 08-23-2003, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds days

Take Pictures PLEAZE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ds days