CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

custom ds's

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 10:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default custom ds's

went to tvi on friday, and all of you that have seen gary's ds's in the past will be shocked, he has quietly been putting together some very nice ds's. when we went to dunefest he had one of his customers there and they had made it a very good looking ds, it was the 760 that i put some saddle time on and it was a real head turner, you could tell people would stop to look at it. well gary had his done also and i would say it was nice, and i would like for mine to look that nice but i thought it was just that nice, well i get up to the shop on friday and man things had changed( i guess he thought it was just nice also) he had a new paint job, and it has some flames. he said something about having a few fires. well the quad that got stloen was also in the process of being redone, and i rode with that quad and it was nice but i wouldn't say it was wow, well the frame was really nice well now it is great, and if you look close wow might not be enough. well thought i was coming to the end of mods but i see i have a little more to do now. i guess i better figure out how to post some pictures on here, i guess i'll just have to take some more heat for my computer skills, from bigslim[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]