CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are you that guy?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are you that guy?

fomcrotflmao[/quote]

I'm dum what the he11 does that stand for?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dsracer666
fomcrotflmao
I'm dum what the he11 does that stand for?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][/quote]

lol, ur not dumb, it even took me a sec to remember wat it mean

Fell Off My Chair Rollin On The Floor Laughin My *** Off

Old 09-24-2003, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

I know of some local ex-DS riders that think when the arms go up it means go coughroostinonyoucough [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know I need practice at being a flagger. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

What would happen to me is they would start the race before I would be in line, then I get roosted on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

For the most part I get good holeshots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2003, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider

It sounds like that A-Hole friend of Marbleous again to me!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] He was riding that new YFZ concoction that Eddie Sanders Racing and Trinity are going into league with. He is Harry's Nancy boy I believe. Mario knows him also and so does Jim. I have already made a promise if I see him again out there at Dumont and he pulls one of his roll out's or cut off tricks again he is going to get a HUGE Punisher style SAND-WICH! I have no room in my life for people like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I will even be happy to let all of you watch.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2003, 10:36 AM
Range Rover

Tony,
That was Steve from Trinity. Beileve it or not he"s real good rider , when he' not
drinking. Well anyway if you guys do elect to beat his butt, please make sure he is

not riding my quad. Have to much money invested into that money pit.

Old 09-25-2003, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

Ya, rolling starts don't count. I hate that too. But I think most people that watch the drags realize that it only means that he needed to have a rolling start to win - they simply just don't count. I usually try and wait the next time for the dude to roll up all the way. But then they just try and start early.

Old 09-25-2003, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

On the flip side, there was a young kid last weekend on a Banshee without paddles who couldn't beat anyone. I let him win a couple just to hear him scream and holler. He was so hyped he looked like he was going to fall off the bike.

Old 09-25-2003, 02:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jumpers hack me off to, but what really gets me pisses is a bad Flagger![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

You know the guy that sticks his hand up,then lets everyone rev to the moon,and still holds his hand up till everyone lets off the throttle for fear of blowing thier engines, THEN finally he drops it!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Bigger.

P.S. for all you would be flaggers out thier, its RISE your hand, make a quick count, thousand one,thousand two, drop hand fast!!

Old 09-25-2003, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

Jiminok, that's the guy. He consistantly took first and won the class and to his defense we did have a starter acting a bit spastic. The guy was supposed to park up front and spin his tires as a signal but wouldn't have it in gear. He fanned the clutch and bounced on his 400ex and away Doug would go while the rest of us were waiting for tire spin. After a couple of those everyones nerves were shot. We should have roughed Doug up abit, it would have been theraputic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Years ago when we would line up, someone would rev their motor for a signal. More people would join in the second time and the third rev we dropped clutches. This worked really well but took alittle longer. Now people are still pulling up and someones already taking off. Don't be last or eat sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]