CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Can someone help??

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone help??

Tried posting a topic that i needed help on in the yammy section, but there not helping me. I have a buddy that has a 03 raptor, and is wanting some cheap horsepower to get him by till he get the money for a kit. Is there a endcap mod for the rappy like there is for the ds?? Or is there any other tricks he can do to get some quick cheap horse?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kenny

Old 10-07-2003, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

take the baffel out....take the air box lid off....get a k&n air filter and jet it up a little bit

Old 10-07-2003, 10:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

try a few gearing changes also.

Old 10-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is he getting tired of you kicking his but? LOL. Rappy's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

You cant post anything in the Yammy forum without it going to the 3rd page in an hour, Unless its a Useless smack talking thread. but those dont help anyone.

I am sure you can modify the rappys exhaust, although it wont be as simple as the DS's, but I would simply buy a used stock exhaust for 10$ and start modifing it. Then like someone else said, get larger jets. I think I remember 160/165 being the majic numbers,and a size bigger on the pilots aswell. I cant remember what the needles were set at.

Good luck.

BIgger.

Old 10-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Thanx for the info guys i will let him know.

Yeah, they dont like the taste of gravel very well bigger..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I think he is just so impressed with the performance gain i have gotten with just the jetting and cap. Now he wants some cheap horses too. By the way Kyle..did you get my letter?

Kenny

Old 10-08-2003, 05:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

The best help he could get is to sel the Rappy and buy a DS...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes, I got a call the other day saying got a letter in. I just need to swing by and pick it up. Thanks.

BIgger.

Old 10-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Dont forget the new Raptor CDIs and K&N Air Filters. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

Dont worry marky...ive already mentioned you to him, but for now he is looking for free/cheap...LOL.

HHMMM, commision is starting to sound in order isn't it...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]