CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

E-Bay!!!????

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Bay!!!????

Scams aside, that thing looks awesome.

Old 11-16-2003, 08:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default E-Bay!!!????

I WILL LOAD THE PICS OF THE STOLEN DS LATER TONIGHT. I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO COMPRESS THE SIZE OF FILE. THEY DO LOOK ALIKE

Old 11-17-2003, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default E-Bay!!!????

NOW HAVE PICS OF DS 760 IN WITH MY NEW BIKE, CHECK OUT HOW IT LOOKS LIKE E-BAY BIKE

Old 11-17-2003, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default E-Bay!!!????

Should I be suprized that more quads aren't recovered? You'd think a quad like yours would be easy to spot and with all the people from the forum in your area someone would have seen or heard something. I guess the low lifes ride them and then ditch them or something? Definately sucks to be a victim. I dont know if my next door neighbors, who had three stolen one night (03 KFX400, 02 Cannondale Speed, 01 400ex), will ever be the easy going people they were before they got jacked. Someone ought to be able to devise a mini transmitter that can be placed somewhere on the ATV (in the seat, frame, etc.) that would project an accurate enough signal that recovery and procecution could take place...sure would be nice to bust the aholes.

Old 11-17-2003, 12:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default E-Bay!!!????

I HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING AT THE DUNES WITH ALL MY BIKES IN ONE TRAILER. I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF SOME KIND OF GPS LIKE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FOR TRAILER & HIGH END BIKES. THAT RIG HAD OVER 25K INVESTED, LUCKY FOR ME INSURANCE & GARY REPLACED THE BIKE BETTER THAN IT WAS BEFORE. I HAVE 2 OTHER BIKES WITH LOTS INVESTED & CANT STAND THE THOUGHT OF A LOW LIFE THAT WOULD RIP IT OFF. TRUST ME I WILL BE READY IF I EVER COME ACROSS THE INSURANCE COMPANYS BIKE. (THEY OWN IT NOW)

Old 11-17-2003, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider
Old 11-17-2003, 02:03 AM
Range Rover
Default E-Bay!!!????

Hey sandbomb I would be willing to bet that the 400ex is a scam. If you check out the sellers feedback it show that the this seller has been buying ashtrays and roach clips so i doubt that he owns such an awesome race quad. But you could ask him a obscure question that only someone who owns or knows alot about quads would know. Oh and also it is only a 1 day listing if you had that thing wouldnt you leave it on there for more than a day.

Old 11-17-2003, 02:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default E-Bay!!!????

I wouldn't buy a race quad from a pot head anyway

Old 11-17-2003, 09:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default E-Bay!!!????

another givaway of a scam on that ebay ds is the fact that the person selling that quad has changed his or her logon I.D. within the last 30 days.

Old 11-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default E-Bay!!!????

well i found out its a scam, look what ebay said:

Dear Kirby Callis (kirbycallis@hotmail.com),

Please be aware that auction:2443486948 -HONDA Honda 400EX TRX400EX 400 EX 45 has been ended early and your bid has been cancelled. Please note that we have recently ended all listings for the sellerfroggenmeas it appears the account has been compromised and used by an unauthorized third party. The seller's privileges to trade on eBay may be temporarily suspended while we investigate this matter further.

If this seller contacts you to complete a transaction outside of eBay, we strongly recommend that you do not because it will not be covered under eBay's Fraud Protection Program. If you have already sent payment, we advise you to take steps to protect yourself depending on the nature of your payment. For example, if you paid by personal check, you may stop payment on the check. If you paid for this item with a credit card, you should contact your credit card company's security department right away to inform them of the potential problem with this payment -- most companies provide full protection from loss for online purchases in these circumstances. If you have made a payment by money order or wire transfer, you may contact that company for further information at 1-800-325-6000 (Western Union), or at 1-800-926-9400 (Money Gram).

We emphasize that there is no definitive information regarding the seller or their items at this time, and our difficulties in confirming information about the seller may be the result of a mistake or misunderstanding.

There are many tips on how to protect yourself with any Internet transaction on our help page located at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buyerguide/bidding-tips.html

Do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received. If you would like additional information related to this notice, please refer to the eBay Contact Customer Support page at the address provided below and contact us with your concern:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html

Regards,
Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc

kc

Quick Reply: E-Bay!!!????