CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is Bombardier making John deere's new ATV??

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 03:54 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Bombardier making John deere's new ATV??

I saw on John Deere's website that they are going to be releasing a new line of ATV's called the "Buck". It said they will have a 500 and a 650 available to buy soon. I was wondering if Bombardier was making them and if anyone on here new much about them. As I'm a farmer, I am kind of interested. I currently own a Rubicon, and as I like it, I'm not too familiar with Bombardier. Any commments would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Old 11-19-2003, 04:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes, John Deer will be using Bomardier ATV's.

Bomb quads are all biult excellent,and all have great power. thier HEAVy biulds always ranks them Last in mag shoot outs. They want everything to be sub 400 lbs, or they will not look at it. but anyways. all Bomb atv's are top-notch performers.

Nothing runs like a Deer!

Bigger.

Old 11-20-2003, 09:20 PM
jlb
Weekend Warrior

That was my first impression. Bombardier snowmobiles are, but they fooled me about their atv's. My father and I have 2002 Quest xt 650's and they are going to be a bucket of bolts. Check out my reply to BEWARE BOMBARDIER QUEST XT 650!!!!!

Old 11-20-2003, 09:24 PM
jlb
Weekend Warrior

John Deere should have went with Polaris. MADE IN THE U.S.A.! Better experience for the long run. Maybe expense was the reason. Might not have been worth it.

Old 11-20-2003, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jlb
John Deere should have went with Polaris. MADE IN THE U.S.A.! Better experience for the long run. Maybe expense was the reason. Might not have been worth it.
jlb, your an embarrassment to Canadians all around.

Old 11-21-2003, 12:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider

let him have it tyre

Old 11-21-2003, 10:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

So let's return this to the top. Does anybody know much about them? I didn't know if somebody on here has seen them or something. I looked on the Deere website, but it's not much help.

-Funkster-

Old 11-21-2003, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

I have friends that have been to the JD dealer show when the introduced the ATV's. About the only thing to be seen was the different color, otherwise, these "new" quads are 100% Bombardier. People that know a lot about their Quests will know a lot about the Deere models.

One good side effect of having JD selling these quads is that it may finally be possible to get good parts service for the models they're selling. Farmers have a lot higher expectations for parts service then ATV enthusiasts.

I love my DS, but otherwise I'm Honda loyal when it comes to ATV's. I think I'd get another Honda for the farm before getting a green Quest, despite being a big fan of Deere.

Old 11-21-2003, 09:17 PM
jlb
Weekend Warrior

You are right bigben. Did you catch that TyreSpinner and SANDMAN430? We don't think the DS650 is bad. We are commenting on the problems with the Quest 650 and the way Bombardier is handling the problems. I am not the only one out their with problems. As being a disgrace to Canadians, that's more what Jean is. Good riddence![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2003, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

well in a way i agree both with tyre and jlb, like sayin they're shoulda went with polaris cuz they're made in the usa don't meant d!ck all,no company is perfect, and with that statement ur just askin for someone to say wat tyre did, and by the sounds of it they are having problems with the quest and i've never really been impressed with it, but i own a ds and love it, and my uncle owns a traxtor which i have ridden quite a bit too and it is also a great machine, definetly a great workhorse,

Quick Reply: Is Bombardier making John deere's new ATV??