CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SUPERIOR MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SUPERIOR MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moderator should lock this thread just like the last thread you yahoos couldn't stop whining in. I don't know much about the shee, but love my X. This 6'2" 300lb man wouldn't fit on the shee. There are pro's and con's to everything. Quit whining and crawl back to the Yamaha forum. You'll never find me there beating my chest about the DS.

Old 01-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bigger will be better when your big bada$$ 760 can beat my lil 350 in a flat drag i have never towed my

stufff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

to get it started even if it is 10 degrees and i dont rejet for tempature change. Wieght and hight dont matter i am 6'2" and 240lbs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

anybody can hold it pinned in a flat line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] lets have some fun!! set up a track thru the woods or on a frozen lake make a few laps all out see if it's really the machine or if the rider makes the difference. seeing all the energy you must put out to just go in a line makes me think how much further in life you could be putting all that energy for good instead of all **** and evil [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2004, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

Ok that just shows how retarded ds people really sre it does take quit a bit of riding skill to drag race if you dont think so ask any drag racer in the world there is a lot more to it then point it in a general direction and pourin the gas to it. I have rode mx and through the wooded trails and drag racing is more fun and a bigger rush then anything i have ever done.

Old 01-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

Brother barnes i have to agree drag racing is a rush.......

JEFFROE: I'll race you MX, or XC, anything you pick

and anybody else who doesnt think a banshee can be a good riding quad and jump, race etc. YOUR WRONG....my banshee is one of the best handling/riding ATV's out there...I'll prove it.......knock that..

Old 01-05-2004, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

i just relized somthing. hoover is bansheemans NUTRIDER!!!!!ROFLMAO........u cant be a follower all your life hoover. grow a pair and speak your own mind and quit being a nutrider.i am embarressed for you.

Old 01-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: hoover7

and anybody else who doesnt think a banshee can be a good riding quad and jump, race etc. YOUR WRONG....my banshee is one of the best handling/riding ATV's out there...I'll prove it.......knock that..[/q

I may be wrong but I think the only reason you're saying this is because you just bought a Banshee, and if you DIDN'T buy a Banshee and just had your DS you would be sitting here on our side and b!tching about how $hitty the Banshee rides and handles. Again, I may be wrong but if it's so great why didn't you say so before you had one?

Bansheeman, I'm laughing right now because I KNEW you would say the Banshee jumps and handles great, only because you own one (typical Banshee owner that thinks his is better than anyone else's quad). But I hate to say that the riding and jumping "I" do I would have your poor Banshee wrecked because it couldn't take it unless you have good aftermarket suspension/A arms and swingarm, and even at that I'm skeptical... Face it, the Banshee just doesn't have the suspension and handleing of the newer quads and especially the DS.

Old 01-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I have 2 yamahas and one bombardier, but I mostly hang out in this forum becasue the conversation and the topics are better. I'll admit, I like my ds. After all day you can get on it, fire it up (after charging the battery) and cruise around. My DS is my b!tch quad, it gets beat up, rode around by other people, it gets me to the neighbors house, I take bolts off it for other quads, it never gets washed, but it's still nice to go for a relaxing ride on it. But my shee will run circles around it all day.

Old 01-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

i bet yall have SLEEPOVERS all the time.well your proberly right..................as long as bansheeboy doesnt stop real fast .........your head is safe from getting his **** on it!

Old 01-05-2004, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

Okay guys here it goes. The ppl that dont know: quadman650, bansheeman02, hoover7, fbomber, me, you really have no buisness telling us to go to the other forums. We get on here b/c we all ride together and thats why we all stay on this forum. As for if the ds is better than the shee, there are to many ways that one is better than the other... And yea there is skill in drag racing, expecially with a light tree involved.. Im not going to look at who posted that but ill take you on and see if you can get a good light, b/c that is what can make you or break you in a race. Same w/ mx it takes a good rider and skill, so both require skill. I figure drag is a better rush, i dont know b/c i dont race mx... Just like quadman650 my fourwheeler blew up 3mths or so when after i got mine. Its not really i think the bike, its what we do w/ the motors.. Overhaul them and port and stuff.. The more you toy w/ them, the more you have to worry about and tons of stress on the motor... But anways i enjoy this sport of drag racing or i wouldnt spend $1800 on it or so to get it fixed.. But anyways thought i would throw my two cents in...
Eric

Quick Reply: SUPERIOR MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!