CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Does anyone know which is faster the Kawasaki Prairie 650 or the Bombardier quest 650?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know which is faster the Kawasaki Prairie 650 or the Bombardier quest 650?

Also Mr. Traxterman's opinion too!!!! To me I am always amused at the number of people that I have seen at the Local Dealerships that will always ask how "FAST" it is!!! You are 100% correct on that!!! MTD, honestly, a DS would literally blow the seat off the PRAIRIE ANYDAY!!!!! LOL!!! That was funny though!!!! Its true its all in what you want, as for the Prairie being the "FUNNER" of the 2 will always be personally opinion of whats the funnest, as you all know of my riding places, funner isnt always better!!!! The Quest will work the Prairie anyday of the week. But drag racing, the Kawi of course is going to win, not that I can see the whole reasoning behind drag racing "Utility's" lol!!!! For me, not for everyone else, I have 3 bikes and a quad that will rip a Prairie a new one in a drag race, and I have a Utility that I use for its intended purpose.....OFFROADING!!! After all these are 4x4's and not NHRA drag cars!!! LOL!!!

Old 01-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Does anyone know which is faster the Kawasaki Prairie 650 or the Bombardier quest 650?

Tellico;

What is it that you have against a prairie, every post on which is faster or better, you post how fast you are and how much better the grizz is at climbing.

Why don't you just cut and paste from one post to another, save you some time. put a number at the begining of the post, so we won't have to waste our time reading the same posts over and over, if you change something just change the number at the begining and we'll know it's new.

it's getting old.

Old 01-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SHOTGUN
Tellico;

What is it that you have against a prairie, every post on which is faster or better, you post how fast you are and how much better the grizz is at climbing.

Why don't you just cut and paste from one post to another, save you some time. put a number at the begining of the post, so we won't have to waste our time reading the same posts over and over, if you change something just change the number at the begining and we'll know it's new.

it's getting old.
Shotgun, please copy and paste where I ever said the word "GRIZZLY" and when did I ever say that it was "any better or faster" than the Prairie, I think you need to actually read my post before you say things!!!! As long as speed makes something better, I'll have something to say!!!

Old 01-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

So, I've seen some pictures of Shogun's rides - he's got some damn amusing pictures! Lets see this Grizzly TellicoGrizz660!

Old 01-13-2004, 12:15 PM
mtd
Range Rover

Mr Meaner, Relax a bit,
I was just trying to be funny, Never even drove a Quest. I known there well made machines but seem like there's something missing with them or the magazine's editor's are not getting paid enough by Bombardier because in every shotout they're last... The only bombardier I drove was the DS BAJA and a Few Outlanders that I realy enjoyed and probably get one of those for the Wife. DS was fast enough for me...

Bombardier will have to work on their design depatment because there's something missing but it's a real working horse for logging...

Good luck with your Anger management (LOL)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

By the Way guy's don't argue with Tellico, He's got the best ATV (LOL X 1000)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2004, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

Just thought Id let you know how much you dont know

Old 01-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mtd
Sorry Pal, I don't know where you've seen a Quest Faster than either a P650 or P700. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I know In your dream.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Do you guy's realized what your writting. The only Bombardier that can follow a P650 would possibly be the DS...

Keep dreaming boy's

P650 is faster, stronger and way much fun to drive...

MTD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I need to relax OK pal

Old 01-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

Racing those to ATV's like like racing dump trucks! ya wanna race get a sportquad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The Kawi will put more of a smile on your face its quicker and better top end. That is for a dump truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mtd
or the magazine's editor's are not getting paid enough by Bombardier because in every shotout they're last... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the two worse ones are Dirtwheels and ATV Action - they are bought and paid for!! Nothing they say is reliable on any brand - it just depends on which Rep bought the biggest steak dinner that month.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know which is faster the Kawasaki Prairie 650 or the Bombardier quest 650?