CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

RED RIVER SUNDAY LETS DO SUM RACIN

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RED RIVER SUNDAY LETS DO SUM RACIN

colby tell janson b that I won't be able to sell him my 250 quadracer this weekend cause i found out that one of my tranny forkes was bad so i'm going to order on and get it put in and next saturday janson can buy it if he still want it tell him i'm sorry about it but i can't do nothing about it . don't kown if i will make this sunday.

If anyone needs a banshee base gasket I'm getting one formyself and an extra one so if you need it call me . my dad's name is ronald green in the phone book it will cost 4.00$ for the gasket

Old 01-29-2004, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

I will be there

Larry Box will have his ds there with Nitrous this time

Old 01-30-2004, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

alright i will tell him brandon im ready to see you and larry to go after it

Old 01-30-2004, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

Tate you know Kevin from Longview. His anshee was hurting everyones feelings the last time I was there. Hes got the Purple and yellow shee. Nobody was close to him. By the way Jake with the orange and white 250R bought the first CRF450 yesterday and man thats a sweet quad. He might come sunday.

Old 01-30-2004, 11:35 AM
Trailblazer

How well does Jakes 250R do down there?

Old 01-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

Man I'm seriously not trying to start any **** here but I do remember beating him by a little a few times.The first 10 or so races he kicked my a$$ but after I leaned mine out and adjusted my air pressure we were back and forth.His bike is very fast and respectable,I just know that I did beat him a few times because I remember looking over and him being maybe a bike length behind me or less.I wish I could come this weekend but I already have plans and they're calling for a nasty cold front and rain Sunday so I wouldn't make it anyway.BTW what does that bike have in it if ya don't mind me asking.

Old 01-30-2004, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

i know kevin...his bike is fast...but when i got there and saw him and bryan(FBOMBERS) race for the first time bryan beat him...then the next race kevin won and it was back and forth the rest of the way...both of there bikes are fast...but i wont be there this wkd...my cases/arms/and scoops came in today for my 440...my Sparks cdi will be here next week and sparks pipe will be here in about a month(when i get the money LOL)

Old 01-31-2004, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider

dang I cant come, we're having a superbowl party here. SEE EVERYONE ON THE 28TH AT ATOKA

Old 01-31-2004, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah he changed his boosters and fattened it up. All I know is its a Duncan motor. By the Jakes R is a 350 powervalve and its fast. He beats most Banshees and runs beside Kevin. Not too shabby for an R

Old 01-31-2004, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider

Colbi I am not starting crap, I am just calling everyone out like you usually do the thing is I can back it up where you probally couldnt. I didnt say you were Chad and I dont start to much w/o finishing it. You know your ds might be fast but w/ your extra weight I am sure I can get you plus I can dump the clutch. Dont try to make me out like im harrassing you or something I just called you out to race. What ever happen to chad, does he ride still or not? I havent seen him post something in a while.
Eric

Quick Reply: RED RIVER SUNDAY LETS DO SUM RACIN