CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Open Appology

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Open Appology

As many of you know, in the last few days "I" have created a small whirlwind concerning MR. HP and Lectron Carburators. I have talked to MANY people in the last few days, some being supportive, some being in NON-AGGREMENT and still supporting my view, and some just to say "Keep your Chin UP!". I appreciate those of you who were able to discuss this issue with tact, and with an open mind. I told you that I would be the first to appologize if I was in fact, wrong or have caused any UN-DUE pain. I hope that the following will set the record strait.

I appologize to Eric Oldham. It seems that I was misinformed and flat out lied too. I spoke with a representitive from the people on the new Lectron website link for Bombardier. Randy was apprised of the situation and informed me that Lectron was looking into it. I don't know who David is or how someone can access email to Lectron themselves. I don't know enough about the e-world, routers and other such magical things of the sort. I was assured by Randy that Lectron would be in contact with me in some form or fashion. I await their answers to my many questions. I was told POINT BLANK that NOBODY has done anything with Lectron Carbs for the DS 650. I owe Eric more than an oppology, I owe him thanks (as I have openly stated before on this forum). Randy went down a list of what is needed to make the 46HV work on our sleds. It is astounding what Eric has been able to achieve with this carb. Thank you, and again, I oppologise if I hurt you personally or professionally. I owed you a phone call after I got, what looks to be bogus info, and before I made the "Food for Thought" post. You deserved more than I gave you, and I will never be able to give you that back. I'm sorry.

As for the mythical $344 carb for the DS, it seems as if there is no such thing. For those that know me personally, can you imagine the face-to-face with "David" if I were to meet him at the dunes..... Let's just say that 6'10" 320 has it's advantages in a heated discussion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I tried calling Eric as soon as I got off the phone with Randy and I wasn't able to talk to him. At this point, I don't even know that Eric would accept my call. While it might be on the wrong end, I really feel that Mr. HP needs to hear it from me.

I appologise to the communtiy for which I am apart, and regret the post and it's potential to drive a wedge between our fine group of people.

I am sorry.

BigDaddy

Old 03-10-2004, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Open Appology

It takes a big man to apologize, (no pun intended) we all know your heart was in the right place.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2004, 07:07 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Open Appology

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
Let's just say that 6'10" 320 has it's advantages in a heated discussion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I guess so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

Bigdaddy,

YOU ...... BIGBEN and... HIGHTOWER are all on MY TEAM!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 03-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Default Open Appology

Originally posted by: BigWaynester
It takes a big man to apologize
yup

rarely seen now a days

Old 03-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

and if your bigger than punisher then you damm big, and i mean that in a nice way..I hope we can all just get along and ride...

Old 03-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

No offense to the PUNISHER, but I think that I can carry him in one arm

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I met with Tony, and he to, casts quite a shadow.

How do I post a pic. I'd display a picture of me trying to Hide my sled!

Old 03-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

You are 15 inches taller than me. I think that would be awful intimidating.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

Thanks for clearing things up.

Quick Reply: Open Appology