CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI 720

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Air
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI 720

Just got back from breaking in the 720 @ Dumont. It ran well, my best run was 38mph up comp hill. Mario thrashed me real bad though, My machine is setup for mountains and desert and Air time. It must be 50 lbs heavier than stock. Overall I was very happy with its performance. Gary called me this morning to make sure things were OK, now that is customer service!! His jetting suggestion was almost spot on .My biggest problem was not enough paddle it would just sit and spin on launches. I will change the paddles to 22x11x10 10 paddle extremes as per Gary's suggestion. This should help the hookup issues.

Old 03-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI 720

dam i ran 45MPH with my mild craycraft,and dont worry about Mario he smashes on everyone the same way...

not for long i hope...

Old 03-15-2004, 09:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default TVI 720

Air, your bike is decked out w/ all the good stuff for jumping and drags now... A few changes and your bike will be doing even better.. Glad it ran strong for you... With those paddles you had you were probably loseing 5-10 mph.. Your bike is still a awsome machine though (nice shocks), and Im sure youll beat me through the heavy whoop sections with my suspension set-up.lol, But now if you plan on hill shooting I would get a longer swingarm, youll need it with the nos Ill bet.

1BadRaptor, I am patiently awaiting your re-build, I will have a little surprise for ya..I have even more trouble keeping the front end down when I drop the hammer out of the hole. It revs real high now.. Look at my new picture on my page, I found it on another web site. Check it out, do you want some of that roost! J/k
I need a drag pipe and that is it for me! Let me know when your ready, I will try to come back a bit faster again.