CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

GOOD GUYS

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GOOD GUYS

ever get tired of hearing about the supplier that messed up the order, or the shop that screwed up a repair and did'nt really care about making it right? well i think it's time to step up and thank a couple places that made a minor oops' and took take of me like they really do care.

#1 graydonproline. ordered a pipe from them ( love it) but forgot to send extra defussor disc, called today they said sorry and sent me overnight the extra parts free!!! great place will and have all ways enjoyed buying from
them.
#2 fullerton sand tires. i have ordered 2 different sets of paddle tires from them ( after trying to buy from a large company) great guys talk all day on the phone making sure got right stuff. well i did get a rim that won't fit, no biggy called the guy within minutes he handled the issue and sent out the tires next day. when i got the tires there was an envelope with $20 bucks in it for my trouble. i run a chevy dealership so i know what taking care of you'r people is all about ( at my store anyway) and it nice to see others out there feel the same. jeff

Old 04-22-2004, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default GOOD GUYS

when i open my shop the customers come first, no matter what....keep them coming back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default GOOD GUYS

this one will most likely be removed

TBR- great great company lost a part and they sent me a replacement free of charge! great product and service at a good price.

Old 04-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default GOOD GUYS

I have to say the same for Ron Woods, I didnt even buy my first woods pipe from him. It didnt have the hardware with it and I called em up, next day had everything I needed free of charge. Always been good on the phone as well. They get a thumbs up from me!!

Old 04-22-2004, 07:17 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default GOOD GUYS

LRD: I had a problem with a silincer, and I called them to tell the and see aht I could do. They said they were VERY sorry, ans I had a new can, before I had even shipped back the old one.

Old 04-22-2004, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default GOOD GUYS

Don't forget Richards recreation (MRHP) I had them dyno my new CT pipe and 44 mm lectron on a bike that they supplied. Since they wanted to dyno a ct pipe and I bought it from them they set up the carb and pipe on the dyno for FREE (best full exhaust they have seen to date by the way). They were very helpfull nad full of info. We sure could use some more dealers like these guys.

1 more vote for fullerton sand sports also. He really knows his stuff when it comes to sand tires and is a super nice guy to boot.

Old 04-22-2004, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default GOOD GUYS

HMF exhausts treated me well. Fixed a weld for free, paid the shipping & changed the canister on my pipe to polished for next to nothing at my request.

Old 04-22-2004, 09:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default GOOD GUYS

Ct racing, sent me the wrong end cap. The one they sent didnt fit. So they sent me two end caps free of charge the next day. Open end cap and disc style end cap.

Rocky Moutain, sent the wrong master link. Overnighted me the right one free of charge.

Old 04-23-2004, 04:57 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.
Default GOOD GUYS

One more vote for Fullerton. Joe is a really good accessible guy and knows his stuff. Also been around for years.

Old 04-23-2004, 12:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default GOOD GUYS

Joe @ FSS is excellent, as well as Leon at OMF. (OMF does rims & tires & other aluminum crap.)

Eric (Mr. HP) has been very helpful to me and has answered all of my emails promply as well. I tried to call him once but I'm too busy to get time to call on something not business related so I really thank him for keeping on top of my emails.

Mark @ On-dunes.com has also been a great guy to deal with, I've bought a couple things from him and he's been right on top of things.

My orders from Rocky Mountain have always been online, never had a problem, everything always arrived correctly so that is a plus.

Quick Reply: GOOD GUYS