CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI References

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI References

You must go with with your feelings but i would go tvi in a heart beat !!!!! gary is a good guy but also i put a ton of credabillity in what squatcher feels too because he's a great guy too!!! okay now you went and did it im confused too!!!!! i think ill go with knutz concepts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI References

i would go to gary since you are in oregon. if i was closer to mrhp i might use him

Old 07-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI References

If I were you I'd look into ALL my options. RWR, MRHP. MRHP You can't go wrong. Call them all and see what they can do for you. TVI is closer to you, but see what others have to offer and base your decision from that.

Good luck with whomever you choose.

Old 07-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI References

what kind of work are u having done?

Old 07-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Air
Pro Rider
Default TVI References

TVI did my work and I would go back for more work and products,

Old 07-02-2004, 02:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default TVI References

Gary check out the toy hauler puller

Old 07-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI References

nice toy hauler sandbomber!

Old 07-02-2004, 11:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default TVI References

i'm glad i have friends like you to ride with sandbomber,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] guess i know where we'll be relaxing between rides, does it have a bigscreen?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] as far as gary being pinocchio, that is a harsh statement. having followed the swingarm crack issue, it appears that(from a outside view) it was a good misunderstanding. gary will stand behind what he sells, as you all think he should from the arm chair quarterback postion. but if we were all selling stuff and found it to be altered , we might have a hard time with warranty with that. one view point is how many stayed with the manufactures spec so not to void the warranty on there new quad? squatcher also was honest and said he had worked on the welds of his swingarm, thus the appearance of a misunderstanding. and i like the theory of stand behind your work but, if a company as big as bombardier or honda puts a clause of you mess with it and it's your problem, it's a unreal thought to expect a small business to cover our mistakes. i also recall squattcher saw a 2 horse power differance between the stage 2 and the 720, don't want to question that but also have had the same two machines to run side bye side i know there was a hugh difference in the two machines.
well best thing might be to come ride with some of the other ds guys around you. there's pami's woods tvi, and we're just starting to see some mr. hp stuff, make a decision on ride performance, the talk is just talk.

Old 07-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI References

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Gary check out the toy hauler puller
NICE BEAVER![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2004, 01:58 PM
Trailblazer
Default TVI References

Thanks everyone for your responses. I think for now I am just going to wait on the sidelines and get to know a few of the major "Players" better and then I can make a decision. Rushing to do things usually doesn't serve me very well. Price isn't the biggest issue but honesty and quality are. I have heard great comments about many of the builders and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

You have all been a big help.

Quick Reply: TVI References