CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pizmo, weekend of the 20th!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pizmo, weekend of the 20th!

see you guys on sunday, i will park at the front where they dump the trash, look for my truck early afternoon..

Old 08-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sunday? We'll be leaving Sunday.

Old 08-18-2004, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Yea Sam whats up with that? Just a typo right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We end up between pole #2 and 3. Thats before the trash dumpsters I believe.
Eddie, you comming up too right? Talk Sam into making it a Saturday trip instead.

Old 08-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Trailblazer

Was hopeing to make this trip but once again, like clockwork I'am covering for the injured at work and working insane hours. Have a good trip to all that makes it.

Old 08-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Geez mr Bastic, do you ever get to ride that thing anymore? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Met up with Bulldogz400 he's got a sweet Z440 and is just as pesky as any YFZ I've ever raced. The flats were tore up and whooped out worse than Olds hill imo, so we got in a few runs in a different area.

Braved the whoops on Saturday (my back wishes I hadn't) when some folks actualy were there racing and should have a couple videos of me actualy racing instead of just everyone else LOL. Larrys got the vids and when he can will make them for the internet crowd.

If it weren't for the ladies and cooler weather pismo would have been a real drag this time around. Other than not working and getting to ride the quad for a change blah blah.

Old 08-22-2004, 11:15 PM
Trailblazer

Howdee Dave, Yea these twelve hour work days in this heat been tearing me a new one. Gets a little tough to get motivated enough to load up on friday night after getting home after eight oclock. I also keep running into Sam going to lunch in a air condition vehicle. Yea he looks up at me sweating to death in my truck waving. looking forward to cooler weather. Also been ocean fishing quite a bit this year and got two tuna trips comming up in sept. and oct. Maybe in the future if interested take a trip and rip some lip on some big tuna.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

LOL Dave you've got a faster Rap than you give yourself credit for!...and Larry's stage 3 comes on like a raped ape!! Like I told you guys I have a very good 300-350ft quad and after that you bigger bore quads put a hurtin on me...but I was pleased at how it performed on gas.

The whoops were real bad...the one time I ran through them my hands came flyin off, lost a shoe and almost endo'd as my back end bucked around like I had no shocks at all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

All in all a good trip and it was nice meeting you two!

Old 08-22-2004, 11:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Whats up Gary, Tuna fishing now that sounds like fun. Fish on! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glad to see you and yours got home ok Dane you definatly have a great 300' quad, trading wins is fine by me, can't win them all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Larry almost went into the fence all the way on the right hand side of the track, got a bit outa control. Saw a couple peeps crash on those whoops flipping over the bars and such. Figured I'd get to see some of that, they didn't get hurt but the one YFZ did. Hope to se you at Dumont this season.

Later.

Old 08-22-2004, 11:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did Sam make it up? The drag strip is just terrible, worse then olds. IMO.

Old 08-23-2004, 01:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

We saw Sam Sunday morning as we were packing up. He was on his way back to his truck. His quad is looking good. Didn't get to see him run it tho. It smelled like he was useing some of Marios secret blends to me.

Quick Reply: Pizmo, weekend of the 20th!