CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ds days racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ds days racing

last year at ds days the racing was kind of go out to the hill and everybody go, has anyone ever staged anything. as it stands jeff has pretty much ruled that hill, but the threads afterwards usually have the jeff won. thought it might be kind of neat to see the turbos go against the turbos and so on so we could tell everybody the results.

Old 08-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds days racing

Well it is looking like there will be the biggest and best gathering of real high HP DS's there this year. So I am sure that there will be a shoot out of the big boys before the weekend is over. It will be real interesting to see how the big bore turbos stack up against the big bore nitrous bikes.

It sure is going to be a dangerous weekend for the raptors, banshees and 450's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2004, 08:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ds days racing

i think i already know the results of the turbo vs the nitrous, but i don't want to spoil that for everyone. it would be fun to run the fast turbo and the fast nitrous at some point to see the out come. there should be some stage ones to see run also, i think there could be a lot of guys sneaking in with the good stuff (jeff). oh and if you read this don't leave that six pack of bottles laying around, they might be empty the next time you check[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default ds days racing

Hey fellas, what up? I am doing everything I can to make it up there.. I am haveing to pay lawyers ungodly amounts and dealing with that kind of business BS (my head might explode)!!

But There is a good chance I can make it up, I will be sick to my stomach if I miss this one, Last year I was very un-preparred.. This year I will line up with anything and everything, off the bottle or nos with my ORIGINAL DS. I would like to run all other 720s motor to motor it doesnt matter to me.

I hope evreything allows, If so I WILL be there with Punisher and co.

Ill know a few days before if I am going or not, so whsnrdskn, Or Eaglecollector can pick my bike up if they come through Vegas and take it to Jeff or them to run. I know this will be a big turnout.

And the turbos should be alot of fun to run too.

Old 08-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds days racing

Well Mario I sure hope that things work out and you are able to make it. It is shaping up to be a great turn out and with that beast of yours there it would be all the better.

Old 08-20-2004, 11:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ds days racing

don't be bringing that suzuki bomb mario well i guess you could but you'd need to go race those machines that smoke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]