CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE DS is like.........

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2000, 10:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I said stock, bonehead.

Just goes to show your ignorance. Get back on your ATC 90 and put away!

Old 09-07-2000, 07:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey x747x is right all those are faster stock then the ds. The ds is a user friendly cruiser.

Old 09-08-2000, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider

Gentlemen, and for some of you I use the term loosly.I enjoy coming to this web site to exchange ideas and suggestions with intelligent people about the greatest sport in the world A.T.Vs.I have owned banshees,a 250r and a400ex and too many dirt bikes to mention.All of these fine machines had problems and so will the raptor.But for my money the best all around machine right now is the ds 650.A modified banshee will probably beat it in a drag race and if thats what you do the majority of the time maybe thats what you should own.However we are faced with much bigger issues such as land closures and if we dont unite as one team the argument of which quad is better wont matter because there will be no place to ride them.
Bearman

Old 09-08-2000, 11:19 AM
Range Rover

This is for bkutina!

Let me start of by giving you my e-mail address: jy2276@yahoo.com, so I can give you directions to come ride with us so I can prove to you like I have the other DS's that a stock Banshee will whip a DS in a straight line drag on pavement. Trust me I know how to ride, I have been riding probably since you were in diapers so I know how to handle a quad. I have been to many pro races and I have seen the DS compete and it comes in dead last everytime and that is against Banshee's, 400EX's, 300EX's, and even Blaster's, what a joke, a 650 quad getting beat by a 200. Yeah that is a real man's quad. Another thing you said I probably wasn't strong enough to handle a 650, anybody can handle a fourstroke as everyone knows no other quad hits the powerband like a Banshee. So anytime anywhere little man bring the "Big Bannana" and watch a real sprot quad smoke your rear. Ride on!