CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

BOMBUSA PIC'S

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

fresh out of the box from cali, one naked 2000 ds w/1300 hayabusa motor. he (gabe @ ace welding) did a complete powder coat job in silver vein (matches my 760) i have a set of adjustable Aarms in chrome for it and new seat. all new plastic also at the paint shop. he did a very clean job of all the fab work, mandrel bent frame, custom built alum fuel tank, 1' over custom swing arm, very happy with fit and finish,check out the foot pegs!!have yet to ride it but my son had about 15k miles on it pretending (he's 9) i will put more pic's on my page when it's done.

click on my photo icon for pic's

Old 10-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

WOW that busa looks awesome. I am planning on making one in the next year or so can't right now in process of buying a new house. Love everything about it but the fillter location. How many gallon tank is that. Are you going to just drag it or are you going to ride it all the time.

Old 10-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

the factory plactic tank cover hides the air filters, and all the front plastic fit like stock. it has a 4 gallon fuel tank and is (from what i am told) very easy on fuel. gabe rode this bike on a few trips and he said quote " i was able to race the hill back to back til i got bored and then go off and dune ride it for hours, come back and hit hill without having to go back for more alky or nitro mix, just reg unleaded gas, stock compression, fuel injection and blinding speed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i guess we'll find out halloween weekend if he's full of sh*t or not.

p.s. i'm not selling my 760 yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

that's amazing and fits like a charm, should be a fun all around duner and a$$ kicker....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

Jeff:

I've seen it run. . . Congrats!

I like the powder coating. Nice touch.

Old 10-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

Is this made by the same guy that had the one on ebay?

Old 10-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

no different guy, but i guess there friends. the other bombusa has different frame supports and no mandrel tubing. i guess these guy's have been building quad frame motorcycle engine machines for years. now he is working on a turbo 300 hp snowmobile engine in a light weight shee frame.

Old 10-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

One word!!!

SWEET!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

Originally posted by: JEFFROE
no different guy, but i guess there friends. the other bombusa has different frame supports and no mandrel tubing. i guess these guy's have been building quad frame motorcycle engine machines for years. now he is working on a turbo 300 hp snowmobile engine in a light weight shee frame.
whoaaaaa....

that would have to be the ultimate drag quad ever made. some people on the forums who were saying a bombusa would still get beat by drag shees in lightweight frames, but put that 300 hp motor in a lightweight drag frame, and that could beat anything!!!

Old 10-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default BOMBUSA PIC'S

i thing i like about the busa is it will run all day on pump gas, dune ride or race and never over heat, has 12" of suspension (stock) and is still a comfortable machine, but at the same time can run with the race only machines that spend most all the day sitting and waiting for the next race. i took it out in the street in front of our house sunday and was riding it around (checking the alignment after the Aarm install) and nailed it in 2nd about 10,000 rpm "HOLLY SH*T" had on an old set of realtors and left a black mark about 8' long in the street[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] me happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: BOMBUSA PIC'S