CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

weekend of the 1st LA Dunes or Shiloh Ridge??

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 12:56 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weekend of the 1st LA Dunes or Shiloh Ridge??

Old 12-31-2004, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

where might Shiloh Ridge be?

Old 12-31-2004, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

Shiloh Ridge is in Alto, TX. It looks like they won't have the sand drag track open for New Years so I will not be making it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looks like I will be at Rocky Ridge to ride my other DS (new/used 2001 stock DS650) to trail ride. I also needed some other parts for my brothers DS that I had to take off of my HPR DS bike. I need to put some time on the new/used DS but would rather be drag racing on the HPR DS at the sand drag strip. They (Shiloh Ridge) don't want to open the drag stripe for this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess my cheap a$$ needs to spend money on paddles for LA Dunes, Sicily Island or LS OK. I like Shiloh Ridge but they have gotten to used to me coming there & them not stepping up for the ATV's. They only want to open the track for non big weekends which is the only time (big weekends) we want to come there. Shame on them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I think Rocky Ridge will be my next trip & then Sicily Island.

Old 12-31-2004, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

I just wanna drag but no plans yet. Not going to LA this time its too far to chance the rain. Maybe Shiloh Ridge but probable a local park for some field drags. Im going to call Rabbit Creek.

Old 12-31-2004, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

BajaBomb my buddy with the drag banshee that was at Shiloh last New Years will be LA Dunes. He will have a red/black drag banshee & maybe a red polaris scrambler with a 750cc snow mobile motor.

MrMeaner I will talk with my brother about Rabbit Creek instead of Rocky Ridge. We plan on a Sunday day ride.

Old 12-31-2004, 07:48 PM
Trailblazer

pretty sure i'll be heading to the LA dunes. just to goof off. got a few guys that have never been .i'll just keep an eye on the weather. yeah I sold my paddels so i'll just be on knobbies!! lol

Old 01-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

I think we are all going to Alligator run. They have a strip to run on. Ive some buds who want to try out some new toys. I heard theres is no longer a place to drag at Rabbit but Im going to call today and see. Ill let ya know.

Old 01-02-2005, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

No reply from Rabbit so Gator is on. Got a bud with a new 13/1 with porting on a YFZ450 who wants to run along with several Raptors and DS650s. A Predator on NOS will be there and usually alot of Banshees. It should be fun. The strip is not bad with a set of getto lights. More the better. PM if you want directions. Its not far from Rabbit. BAJABOMB dont risk the rain at LA and come to Gator. You said you wanted to get even with the blue bike. SHES READY. Seriously it will be fun. Let me know

Old 01-02-2005, 12:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Take it easy on them Meaner.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Trailblazer

wish i would have checked the forum again. i ended up goofing off around the house with a couple of buddies.did ya'll have a good turn out?!and i can tell you are gonna make me work on the orange bike cause i know that blue bike is alot faster now!!! a buddy of mine helped you out with the piston. lol yeah i like gator run, been there a couple of times. and it's actually the closest place to me! so definately let me know the next time ya'll get ready!

Quick Reply: weekend of the 1st LA Dunes or Shiloh Ridge??