CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Other builders at Glamis

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Other builders at Glamis

[quote]
Originally posted by: AZSAND
Congrats eric and Randall and choose mellow out might i remind you the same was not so @ fsw

azsand? DS's powered by HPR took the following trophies home:
4SW-4
501cc Above class:

1st place - stock bore class
2nd place - builders class
2nd place - open class

azsand what other DS builders took home trophies?

This post (at top) was started about DS builders.

Old 08-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Congrats eric and Randall and choose mellow out might i remind you the same was not so @ fsw don't get me wrong i think Eric is top notch but every dog has his day and this wasn't gary's but eric has had his bad day's too!!!!! And Ive seen bikes blow by them 800's out of the water with a bad start too!!! Once again Congrats Eric and Randall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No Az, you need to mellow out. You dont know the story behind this whole trip man. These guys gather their artillery and they go to work and guess what...their work does the talking for them.

Old 08-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

Your right Choose, I was there. Eric and Randall showed up ready to do battle. They worked their butts off and made the win happen. I know cause I was there. The other side brought nothing to the line. It wasnt a matter of a bad start on TVI's part they were just not prepared for a serious race. HPR came to win and they did. Calling them out for a grudge match was a big mistake only futher proving who the better builder is. If you cant get your bike to be reliable on the line what do you got? If you cant get to the end to the track what do you got? If you get beat, you get beat no matter what the circumstances are. TVI tried every trick in the book, cromolly frame, nitrous, turbo, nitro-methane and a 120lb jocky and couldnt get it done. I watched HPR tune basicly from scratch with out a dyno on the sand behind camp. TVI had their dyno on vendor row. Bad start, give me a break

Old 08-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
I watched HPR tune basicly from scratch with out a dyno on the sand behind camp. TVI had their dyno on vendor row. Bad start, give me a break
I didn't know that TVI had their dyno there. What type of dyno (manufacture)?

Old 08-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Im not sure, I will try to find out. I put mine on there on sat. I will look on the dyno sheet to see if its on there.

Old 08-02-2005, 06:12 PM
5X
Trailblazer

You all are like Tarzan swinging on HPR's NUTS AAAAAHHHH IIIIOOOIIIOOOO LMAO

Old 08-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

This is freaking hilarious. So a DS builder called out his competition and lost?? It must be something in the AZ water, Craycraft Racing just beat Kenz Cycle Tech at Glamis when one of their riders called us out. The truly funny part is that AZSand is involved, I guess he didn't learn his lesson with Raptors.

Good job Eric and good luck with the crap storm you'll have to endure for beating a builder in their own back yard :-)

Old 08-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
This is freaking hilarious. So a DS builder called out his competition and lost?? It must be something in the AZ water, Craycraft Racing just beat Kenz Cycle Tech at Glamis when one of their riders called us out. The truly funny part is that AZSand is involved, I guess he didn't learn his lesson with Raptors.

Good job Eric and good luck with the crap storm you'll have to endure for beating a builder in their own back yard :-)
OH NO, I know that you didnt just say that.....LOL

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think some folks are still stuck in the good ole Samcoe, Nutz days...they better get them sum....before they get left behind....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

choose i think your right, HPR is the real DS train....Im still thinking of randalls 8,00RPM launch at 4sw when he was bouncing off the rev before he even took off...

Old 08-03-2005, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BADRAPTOR
choose i think your right, HPR is the real DS train....Im still thinking of randalls 8,00RPM launch at 4sw when he was bouncing off the rev before he even took off...
Sam thats wild seeing randall launch @ 8,000RPM but seeing Eric launch his high strung stock bore DS650 @ 10,000RPM is also a sight to see. Now that thing comes out of the hole crazy like. It looks like riding a bull going left & right. LOL

Quick Reply: Other builders at Glamis