CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Don Knutz??

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 03:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don Knutz??

I hear you were a good mechanic at one time... I know there was some problems, That was in the past. How about making things right (little by little) And get back into the sport!!!! Your admiration for the DS couldnt possibly have faded. From what I gather there is just a few people that deserve a phone call... A little effort each month may bring some good carma.

Im not trying to Stirr anything up, I am trying to make peace for everyone involved!!!!

Also, Does the speedway still allow quads to run?

I understand NO bussiness is easy to run, Redeem yourself and get back into the sport... I believe you can. Its not as hard as you think.

Old 02-14-2005, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

ditto

Old 02-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Range Rover
Default Don Knutz??

are you talking about the clown in vegas area that was doning ds engines called knutz racing. that you send your engine to and hell have it done when hell freezes over ( num knutz racing )

Old 02-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Although I'd like to see him building DS's again, it's not gonna happen. Trust me.

Old 02-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

I don't know this cat, other from what's played out in this forum..... but if he's REALLY screwed some people....... man, that would have to take alot to show your face/fingers around the forum or the sport.

Vegas650 - that sounds like you have some relatively good info. PM me. I'd love to know about another Vegas guy... Problem is that here in Vegas, bad people usually find the holes in the abundance of our desert. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Vegas650, I see that you live in Henderson.... I live in Mission Hills, where about's are you?

Old 02-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Originally posted by: VEGAS650
Although I'd like to see him building DS's again, it's not gonna happen. Trust me.

Let me get this clear:

Al, I dont care to see him build more motors (theres enough builders now).... I just wanted to try and help everybody out involved. Someone has contacted me for a refference to a good lawyer here in town, And before they both spend a TON of money with lawyers and time, I was giving this one last ditch effort for Don to make things right with a certain few people.

Ya know, In bussiness and civil, it costs a good amount of $$ to be represented and or keep from defaulting in a suit.

An attemp for him to make this right may stop a sh!tstorm here in Vegas...

I also say this because I dont much care for "some" lawyers, lol, I have spent 15+k on one in the last few months with my bussiness and got NO WHERE!!!!! And Im the one that got scr#wed for 150k!!!!!

Its all good, just take it for what its worth.

Old 02-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Bigdaddy, I live over by Lake Las Vegas.

Mario, call me if you/they need any info on him.

Old 02-14-2005, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

I post this in the most humble way that I can.

I screwed up! It was never intentional, but it was my fault, none the less. I hurt and screwed a few people, and still have to make it right. Those that I screwed worst, have been the kindest to me, and I truely dream of making it right some day. Believe it or not, I get a knot in my stomach when I think about it, and I think about it several times a week. The fact is, I dug myself a huge hole while trying to keep the business alive. To this day, I struggle to keep my home, and make up back debts.

I do still have a huge passion for the sport, but can't participate, because of my feeling of guilt. I felt sick for Wayne when he lost his quad, especially after the BS that he had to go through with me. He never deserved it and all I can hope is that carma will bring him a huge lottery win or something that great. My other two outstanding debts to customers are very large. Both of these people have been so much more understanding than I deserve. Dunedevil and The Bom were extremely trusting with me, and I let them down. I feel so guilty when I realize that I can only afford to send $50 or $100 to them, that I end up doing nothing. That is despite the fact that I'm betting they would appreciate the effort just as much as the money. They are truely great people that I hope the Lord blesses with all they ever want.

I will never get back into business in this sport again. I have blown all trust that any customer could have in me. I wish more people had heard about the people that I went above and beyond to help, or people knew about all the folks that did me and my business wrong. It comes right down to the fact that I did a few people badly, they didn't deserve it, and what others did to me should not be taken out on them.

I thank the few of you that didn't have harsh words for me. I won't argue with those that do. The only sure time that I know I'll be able to settle my debts is if I move and sell my house. If that ever happens, I may show my face in the sport again, but I'll still be ashamed of how things went.

BTW, it's an NHRA class, so the LVMS should be running them still. I haven't been out there or on the quad for years.

P.S. 1Bad DS was not me, like some of you suspected, but he was a friend of mine. He was a customer, and to this day, stops in to visit me. I asked him not to tell you all that he knew me, but he thought the suspision was hilarious.

Old 02-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Don, Thanks for the humble response. You said alot. Its a good start.

Dont feel bad about the $50-$100 a month, That would show alot to them. (James and Jeff)

When you contact them and make an installment, That knot in your stomach will fade. When they call me and tell me that they have spoke to you and progress is being made consistantly(even if it is small) You and I can take the bikes to the speedway if you will. I just need some street slicks. I hope you speak to James and Jeff Ross soon you have their #. Im sure your conversations will go well with them, and before you know it the debt will be gone.

I just want to solve this problem to make a few friends live easier. Ive been laying in the weeds for quite some time now, I just want to give you a clear opportunity to gain a bit of respect back So these folks dont wake up every day and wonder about "you" with their own knots in their stomach. Dont forget, Im trying to help you through this also. Let me know if you need help getting ahold of them. This is a step in the right direction.

Thanks again.

Old 02-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

WOW[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Don Knutz??